(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
製品の詳細
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2018

Needs to be about a quarter of an inch deeper to fit the specialty teas, envelopes.I can only put smaller, store-bought teas in it to shut.Needs a better glue for the magnetic latch. Mine both came apart when I opened the box the first time.But it won't shut all the way with the specialty tea bags in it anyway.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2019

I recently received the bamboo tea box quick delivery, Great packaging. I love the tea box it looks neater oppose to all the tea boxes I had. Now it is very organized and you can see through glass lid. Please order you won't be disappointed.M.H.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019

I’m a big tea fun so this product is super helpful. The top is plastic not glass but it’s a good quality. There is also magnets to keep the top from falling open. My local bakery also has one. I would for sure recommend it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2018

I bought this to house all the tea I got when I ordered the 58 Count variety pack of Organic Yogi Tea. it didn't come in a box and I wanted to be able to look through them easily. This is a cute little wooden box, a little flimsy but great for a first time tea drinker like me. (PS I really liked the Yogi tea)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019

The bamboo is beautiful and study. This tea box will remain in in excellent condition due to the nature of bamboo. The box has plenty of space for tea bags, but does not take up too much room.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2018

This item was a bit of a disappointment. Top is cheap plastic not glass- mine arrived scratched and damaged. Cheaply made. Box isn’t tall enough- Lid won’t close if you put more than 5 normal size tea bags (Tazo, Yogi, Bigelow brand) standing up in each compartment. From looking at other reviewers the only way to make this work for tea bag storage is to lay them flat with only first tea bag showing. So not ideal if you need access to last tea bag or if you want to put more than 8 types in he box. Getting a replacement box but kinda wish I hadn’t purchased this.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2016

I wasn't looking to invest a whole lot in a box for my bagged tea, so this seemed like a good fit. The magnets used to keep it closed are super tiny and don't line up, but not a big deal. The offensive part is the smell. It smells of wood glue. I aired it out for three days but it kept the smell. I didn't want to put tea into it because the strong chemical smell would permeate the tea. I eventually sacrificed two tablespoons of my expensive loose-leaf tea and sprinkled it all over the inside of the box. That tea was strong enough to kill the chemical glue smell and now my box smells like tea should, so now it's stocked with my paper tea bags.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021

I needed a box for all my teas but I also wanted it to look nice for guests. This tea box is perfect! It’s very sturdy but not too heavy and I love that you can fit a great amount of tea bags in it. Overall very happy with this purchase!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018

This is such a nice way to store my tea! I don't have a huge collection, but I was really happy with how much it holds. The clear top is nice because all of your teas are on display. It doesn't fit my Teavana tea bags, but those are extra wide so I was expecting that. It fits all of my standard-sized tea bags nicely.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2015

I was trying to find something that would allow me to get rid of all of the boxes of tea and free up some of the rather limited space in my cabinets. This works alright, but is very small. The height is such that common brands like Yogi and Tazo don't allow the lid to close. I also have several teas from Two Leaves and a Bud which would have to be folded to fit, but they are big anyway. It is also a bit shoddy. There are magnets that are meant to hold the lid closed, but one of them had already fallen out by the time I got it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021

This tea box is beautiful. It has a very clean sleek look to it. It is great quality. I absolutely love it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019

For the price I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but I was really surprised at how awesome this tea box, I just love it. Note -that it can be used for many things not just teas.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020

Your browser does not support HTML5 video.


 This is the perfect box for storing my skincare and makeup samples. The lid is just a hair off, but its not noticeable. I also BLING'ed the box out since this is a beauty & bridal makeup studio.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2021

Great design. Works great not so easy to clean though

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2019

Nicer that I expected for the price! The lid isn’t quite flush with the box, but it seems well made and sturdy otherwise, you wouldn’t even know that the top isn’t glass by looking at it. Holds almost a full box of tea in one of the 8 compartments. Works well for my purposes and looks nice enough to keep out on the counter. Good buy!

Towards a Sustainable Future: Local Materials and Methods in Contemporary Chinese Architecture
This article will examine the reuse of local materials such as wood, tiles, stones, bricks, bamboo, rammed earth, and kiln bricks in Chinese architecture.

Bamboo Raw Materials Market Size 2021 Top Manufacturers, Future Trends, Market Drivers ...
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Global “Bamboo Raw Materials Market” ...

Rebuilding Haiti with bamboo and hemp
It is perplexing why Haiti, a seismically active country, continues to allow construction of dangerous concrete homes.

BAM Graphic Bamboo T-shirt review: good for you, good for the environment
A high-performance technical Tee, the BAM Graphic bamboo T-shirt is suitable for all sorts of activities, and you can wear it multiple times between washes ...

EU Enforcement Plan on Food Contact Materials Made of Bamboo Powder
EU authorities have agreed to launch an action plan to ensure unauthorized food contact plastics containing bamboo and other plant-based additives are no longer placed on the market.