(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
製品の詳細
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2019

No more multiple boxes cluttering up the counter. Joints are even and sturdy. Hinges stury.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2019

I store this on it's side to save space, I have to make sure I hold the cover whenever I take it out because otherwise the magnet is not strong enough and everything falls out. But I don't mind holding it, overall it's useful.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019

Held all my tea and made my desk way more stylish

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018

Bought two of these bamboo tea boxes for my young Grand Daughters. The tops are lightweight plexiglass making it safe for 5 & 7 year old girls. The squares are big enough to fit all size Tea bags. These are beautiful boxes with durable hinges. I was pleased with the style and the price. I will be ordering more of these boxes for myself and as gifts.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017

I like this, for the price I paid it was nice. My only complaint is that it has a weird smell. I tore open some peppermint tea bags and sprinkled the peppermint around the box, so hopefully that will get rid of the smell...

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019

This box is great! It fits a lot of tea and is crafted very well. A small odor when I first opened it but it went away.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2020

I received this box and it’s in perfect condition. All my tea is stored very neatly and it’s everything I need at a good price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2021

The wood was splintering apart in numerous places, the inside dividers were not securely attached.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2016

I read the reviews and was a little reluctant to order with all the 1 stars indicating it arrived broken.Well, mine arrived in perfect condition and after airing it out for 1 day I put all my tea bags inexcept for those that were not single serving packaging from Celestial Seasonings.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019

Love this and the compartments. Use at work to organize teas. Looks great.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020

Really like this product! Looks just as shown

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2017

I was hesitant about it but the quality turned out to be so great! very reliable and everyone is asking me where I got it from! :D

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2015

I was a little unsure about getting this, as it's a present for someone. There were quite a few reviews that said this tea box was made cheaply and didn't meet the person's expectations, but I think it's perfect! It's a gorgeous and large tea box and I love the top of it!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2019

Loved this so much that I bought 2 more as gifts! There was a bit of a chemical smell but I left it air out overnight and it was fine. Doesn’t take up too much space and fits lots of tea bags.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018

Amazing tea box, hope it will last long. Finally can get my tea bags organized & in one place. High quality from the first sight. Would order it again as a gift for someone.

Bamboo Raw Materials Market Size 2021 Top Manufacturers, Future Trends, Market Drivers ...
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Global “Bamboo Raw Materials Market” ...

Towards a Sustainable Future: Local Materials and Methods in Contemporary Chinese Architecture
This article will examine the reuse of local materials such as wood, tiles, stones, bricks, bamboo, rammed earth, and kiln bricks in Chinese architecture.

EU Enforcement Plan on Food Contact Materials Made of Bamboo Powder
EU authorities have agreed to launch an action plan to ensure unauthorized food contact plastics containing bamboo and other plant-based additives are no longer placed on the market.

Rebuilding Haiti with bamboo and hemp
It is perplexing why Haiti, a seismically active country, continues to allow construction of dangerous concrete homes.

BAM Graphic Bamboo T-shirt review: good for you, good for the environment
A high-performance technical Tee, the BAM Graphic bamboo T-shirt is suitable for all sorts of activities, and you can wear it multiple times between washes ...

Bamboo Raw Materials Market Size 2021 Top Manufacturers, Future Trends, Market Drivers ...
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Global “Bamboo Raw Materials Market” ...

Towards a Sustainable Future: Local Materials and Methods in Contemporary Chinese Architecture
This article will examine the reuse of local materials such as wood, tiles, stones, bricks, bamboo, rammed earth, and kiln bricks in Chinese architecture.

EU Enforcement Plan on Food Contact Materials Made of Bamboo Powder
EU authorities have agreed to launch an action plan to ensure unauthorized food contact plastics containing bamboo and other plant-based additives are no longer placed on the market.

Rebuilding Haiti with bamboo and hemp
It is perplexing why Haiti, a seismically active country, continues to allow construction of dangerous concrete homes.

BAM Graphic Bamboo T-shirt review: good for you, good for the environment
A high-performance technical Tee, the BAM Graphic bamboo T-shirt is suitable for all sorts of activities, and you can wear it multiple times between washes ...

2027年に持続可能な成長を目撃すると予想される生態学的繊維市場
世界のエコロジカルファイバー市場のトップ企業: Lenzing AG、US Fibers、Grasim Industries、Wellman Advanced Materials、Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile、China Bambro Textile、Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation、David C. Poole Company、Foss ...

Japan Standard Commodity Classification
and supporting materials for packing (except otherwise classified) 25 1 Metal containers 25 2 Glass containers 25 3 Plastic containers 25 4 Paper, paperboard and cellophane containers 25 5 Wooden and ...

再生エコファイバー市場レポート2021:COVID-19、定性分析および競争 ...
レポートで紹介されている主要なプレーヤーの一部は次のとおりです。: Lenzing AG, US Fibers, Grasim Industries, Wellman Advanced Materials, Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile, China Bambro Textile, Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation, David C.

外国人と盛り上がる「日本のお祭」と英語表現
Geta are casual sandals made of wood. Setta are made of soft materials such as bamboo sheaths and straw, and they can be either formal or casual footwear. (下駄は木でできた ...

再生された生態繊維市場は2030年までに約百万の収益に達すると予想 ...
Lenzing AG, US Fibers, Grasim Industries, Wellman Advanced Materials, Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile, China Bambro Textile, Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation, David C. Poole Company, Foss Performance ...