ホームキッチン用品 [並行輸入品]

ホームキッチン用品 並行輸入品
Rating
製品の詳細
Size:42-piece

|
Color:red
キッチンの整理を簡単のRubbermaid簡単検索蓋食品ストレージと設定されている場合があります。このセットには、コンテナ蓋がが一緒にスナップ、スナップの下部に適合させるときは、この食品ストレージ・システムにより、蓋のは常に指先だけで簡単に管理できます。ネストされサイズのコンテナで構成されことで、食器棚、冷蔵庫とそのスクエアシェイプが少なく、室内に卒業した。

プラスチック食品保存容器は、容器ベースと同じサイズの蓋にスナップ留めできる簡単検索蓋を備えているため、必要なときにいつでも蓋を見つけることができ、キャビネットを整理できます。
冷蔵庫やキャビネットの収納、工芸品などに最適。
他の容器と簡単に入れ子になってコンパクトに収納できます。
厚くて丈夫な容器壁で日常使いに。
電子レンジ対応のベース、冷凍庫、食器洗い機使用可、BPAフリー。
セットには0.5カップ5個、1.25カップ5個、2カップ5個、3カップ2個、5カップ2個、7カップ容器2個、簡単検索蓋付き。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Rubbermaid
Model Number: ‎1880801
Package Dimensions: ‎40 x 25.1 x 20.3 cm
Material: ‎プラスチック
Color: ‎レッド
Size: ‎42-piece
Package Weight: ‎1.66 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Country of Origin: ‎United States
Item Weight: ‎3.6 Pounds
Byline
Brand: ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Merchant
Sold by: quarter point
All Variant
B00COK3FD8, B00N750AE6, B001HBI7CY, B0046RE892, B004S63YUK, B0046RE9F0, B00H25PSBM, B01MR3FX7L, B002RSO2PW, B079TZVWVV, B01IDUGCH8
Size Variations
1, 2-piece, 6-Piece, 18-Piece, 20-piece, 24-Piece, 28-piece, 40-piece, 42-piece, 60pc Old Assortment
Colour Variations
red, Arctic Blue, bule, clear, red, ターコイズ, clear and read
Variation Details
B00COK3FD8: 42-piece, red
B00N750AE6: 28-piece, red
B001HBI7CY: 18-Piece, red
B0046RE892: 20-piece, clear, red
B004S63YUK: 2-piece, red
B0046RE9F0: 40-piece, clear and read
B00H25PSBM: 6-Piece, Arctic Blue
B01MR3FX7L: 60pc Old Assortment, red
B002RSO2PW: 1, red
B079TZVWVV: 40-piece, ターコイズ
B01IDUGCH8: 24-Piece, bule
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2021

Seems like really good quality. I don't expect these to crack or anything for a long time. A lot of good shapes and sizes for anything. They aren't 100% air tight. I put some hamburger in one and it turned grey. They probably aren't designed to be air tight though.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2021

The assorted sizes of these storage containers makes them very useful. Leftover spaghetti sauce or soup.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2021

Have gotten two sets of these. One set is several years old and is still holding up wonderfully. I love the sizes. Awesome for packing my lunch and for leftovers. I've used them to freeze food, too.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

Great product some how guests always steal these.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2021

I bought these for my granddaughter and she was so pleased with them. Great price when I purchased them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2021

Great set

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2021

Various sizes fit most of our needs and they should last a long time.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2021

Unfortunately there were 2 cracked containers and I couldn't send them back because I discarded the box it came in. I had to throw away the damaged containers.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2021

This is our second purchase of these exact containers having used the previous set approximately ten plus years.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2021

These work great! I love them. They are easy to clean. Make it so much easier to portion meals for my husband and I.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2021

I am sure the newly married couple is getting use of this item.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2021

Love these. They are better than tuberware.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2021

1

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2021

Not easy to clean at all! Already thrown away and upgraded to the OXO glass containers with leak proof lids.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2021

Very handy

コーヒー、紅茶、料理のためのサステナブルで美味しい植物性 ...
■スウェーデンのフードテックが開発した環境に優しくヘルシーで美味しい植物性ミルク。「牛乳のような口当たり!コーヒー紅茶・料理との相性が抜群!」わずか2年で18か国に急拡大!低糖質&低カロリーで、たんぱく質がとれる注目のプラントベース原料「黄えんどう豆」を使用しています。 株式会社リヴィジョンのグループ会社である株式会社クロンティップはクラウドファンディングサイトMakuakeにて、 ”スウェーデン ...

コーヒー、紅茶、料理のためのサステナブルで美味しい植物性 ...
■スウェーデンのフードテックが開発した環境に優しくヘルシーで美味しい植物性ミルク。「牛乳のような口当たり!コーヒー紅茶・料理との相性が抜群!」わずか2年で18か国に急拡大!低糖質&低カロリーで、たんぱく質がとれる注目のプラントベース原料「黄えんどう豆」を使用しています。 株式会社リヴィジョンのグループ会社である株式会社クロンティップはクラウドファンディングサイトMakuakeにて、 ”スウェーデン ...

コーヒー、紅茶、料理のためのサステナブルで美味しい植物性 ...
■スウェーデンのフードテックが開発した環境に優しくヘルシーで美味しい植物性ミルク。「牛乳のような口当たり!コーヒー紅茶・料理との相性が抜群!」わずか2年で18か国に急拡大!低糖質&低カロリーで、たんぱく質がとれる注目のプラントベース原料「黄えんどう豆」を使用しています。 株式会社リヴィジョンのグループ会社である株式会社クロンティップはクラウドファンディングサイトMakuakeにて、 ”スウェーデン ...