Carote 10インチ ノンスティックフライパンスキレット ストーン調理器具グラナイトコーティング ブラック

Carote 10インチ ノンスティックフライパンスキレット ストーン調理器具グラナイトコーティング ブラック
Rating
Descriptions
Size:10''
Caroteブランドについて: 世界で最も有名な健康的なコーティングブランドの一つである、オリジナルかつ最高のノンスティック性能であるCarote Cookwareは、ILAGとの独占的な協力に値し、最高レベルの顧客ニーズを満たします。 エッセンシャル ウッディシリーズ この不可欠なウッディ コレクションは、便利で耐久性のあるストーンノンスティックを提供します。非常に傷つきにくく、低キャセロールの寿命を延ばします。 実用的でお手入れ簡単。 お手入れしやすい表面で、洗濯に無駄な時間を費やすことなく、調理に時間を費やすことができます。 Carote and ILAGのこの粗い表面の革新は、耐摩耗性を高め、フライパンをより実用的にする典型的な石顔料によるものです。 人間工学に基づくデザイン。 他の素材より 3 倍のエネルギー効率で、アルミニウムは適切な重量で、腕の負担を排除します。 人間工学的な、Stay Coolハンドルは快適なグリップで最大限のコントロールを提供します。 Caroteで、ノンスティックの専門知識の容易さを体験してください。 [商品詳細] 直径:8インチ。 高さ:1.77インチ。 重量:1.3ポンド。 警告 スチールシャベル/調理器具/スクラバーはノンスティックコーティングを痛めます。 食器洗い機はお勧めしません。ハンドルを傷つける恐れがあります。 確かな品質。 品質に問題がある場合は、全額返金いたします。 ご不明な点はお気軽にお問い合わせください。 無料でご購入ください!

環境に優しい花崗岩コーティング – 天然石素材、PFOAフリー。
ノンスティック&お手入れ簡単 – ノンスティックの内部はキャストアルミニウム製で、より丈夫で頑丈です。お手入れも簡単です。
人間工学に基づいたデザインハンドル – Bakeliteハンドルは握りやすく、料理中も涼しく保ちます。
あらゆるコンロに対応 – IH、均一かつ迅速に加熱。
サービスと保証 – 12ヶ月保証、品質に問題がございましたらいつでもご連絡ください。
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎CAROTE
Model Number: ‎C00012
Package Dimensions: ‎45.7 x 27.2 x 6.3 cm
Material: ‎アルミニウム
Color: ‎ブラック
Size: ‎10''
Special Features: ‎IHコンロ対応。, ガスコンロ対応。, 電気コンロ対応。
Package Weight: ‎0.98 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Material Care Instructions: ‎手洗い
Brand Name: ‎Carote
Capacity: ‎2.4 Liters
Country of Origin: ‎China
Byline
Visit the carote Store
Merchant
Sold by: HRルーシー
All Variant
B0732NRRBR, B07GJ68347, B08CS99918, B08CS8R2K3, B08CS8M6G1, B08KGLZ1X8, B0732NXYNS, B08KGMVS65, B08CS9RDKC, B0833T4TXV, B08CS95K8L, B0732NFVDL
Size Variations
8 Inch, 8" + Glass Lid + Turner, 8inch+Lid, 8"+9.5"+12" Sets, 9.5 inch, 9.5''+Lid+Turner, 10'', 10''+Lid+Turner, 11''+Lid+Turner, 12 Inch, 12''+Lid+Turner, 12.5''+Lid+Turner
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B0732NRRBR: 9.5 inch
B07GJ68347: 10''
B08CS99918: 8" + Glass Lid + Turner
B08CS8R2K3: 11''+Lid+Turner
B08CS8M6G1: 12''+Lid+Turner
B08KGLZ1X8: 12.5''+Lid+Turner
B0732NXYNS: 8 Inch
B08KGMVS65: 8inch+Lid
B08CS9RDKC: 9.5''+Lid+Turner
B0833T4TXV: 8"+9.5"+12" Sets
B08CS95K8L: 10''+Lid+Turner
B0732NFVDL: 12 Inch
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021

After a few uses I am already noticing that the bottom of the fake wood handle is discolored from the heat of the stove. We don't use high heat and we never put the handle directly over the flame, but just the heat coming from around the pan has already discolored it badly. Disappointing.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021

La mejor compra que he hecho con este salte.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021

Amazing product. Recommend

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021

Good pan so far, I think it’s hard to give bad reviews when it comes to new pans. I cooked a few eggs on it without any oil and it didn’t stick. I think the real test is usually over time how long the non stock last. For what price and for the quality I do recommend this, if the durability fades quickly, I’ll update this review with details on how long I have the pan and my cleaning methods.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021

non stick for sure

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021

Loved it was easy to clean cooked eggs,bacon perfect. No grease need. Used med heat.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

Eggs & cheese cooked up nicely with no melted or burnt cheese clinging to the pan. The eggs cooked evenly and perfectly. No scrubbing to get the pan clean afterwards. Plus, it's a nice-looking pan and the handle is great, doesn't burn your hands. I was so happy with this item I just ordered the 10 inch fry pan to go with it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

The pan is somewhat nonstick, but not the greatest. It takes longer to heat up on my induction stovetop. It is not oven safe over 350F.The handle is synthetic, but feels good in hand and looks nice.How I wished there was a perfect nonstick pan…

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

Best pan ever

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

This pan works great!!!!!!!!!!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

The product I received is much smaller than I thought and the handle cracked on both sides. See picture. I bought it because all the high review but it wasn't my experience. Sorry. I am returning it now.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

I have been using it to cook for half year and I can’t be happier about this purchase. The pan is very good at frying. Truly non-sticky pan. It’s heavy, it’s sturdy. I am recommending it to everyone around me.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

I bought this to make omelets. I have not been disappointed.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

it did what you said it would do

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021

Non-stick for the most part. On low heat, it works great for not burning grilled cheese. Great for eggs. Easy to clean with just a soft sponge. Not sure if it is dishwasher safe.