Cuisinart sixehuzu Classic Stainless Steel 7 Piece Cookware Set

Cuisinart sixehuzu Classic Stainless Steel 7 Piece Cookware Set
Rating
製品の詳細
N/A

Cookware Set
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Cuisinart
Model Number: ‎66-14
Package Dimensions: ‎66.5 x 38.9 x 33.8 cm
Material: ‎アルミ
Color: ‎ブラック
Size: ‎14-Piece
Package Weight: ‎14.17 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Cuisinart (クイジナート)
Country of Origin: ‎China
Item Weight: ‎31 Pounds
Byline
Visit the Cuisinart (クイジナート) Store
Merchant
Sold by: DosanpoLife.
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2014

I searched high and low for a pot set to use on my glass flat top stove, and finally decided to order these. When they arrived I was so excited. The weight is amazing, their beautiful, AND I was happy to further learn that you can use metal utensils when cooking with them (even though I will try not to anyway). I'm so happy with my purchase they cook my food so quickly and evenly.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2014

I searched high and low for a pot set to use on my glass flat top stove, and finally decided to order these. When they arrived I was so excited. The weight is amazing, their beautiful, AND I was happy to further learn that you can use metal utensils when cooking with them (even though I will try not to anyway). I'm so happy with my purchase they cook my food so quickly and evenly.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2018

Very good for home use by a "non chef", love the easy clean and see through lids. Only be careful as the lid handles do get hot!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2018

Very good for home use by a "non chef", love the easy clean and see through lids. Only be careful as the lid handles do get hot!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2017

These were a gift! And my daughter absolutely loves them. She said it's the nicest set of pots she's ever owned!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2017

These were a gift! And my daughter absolutely loves them. She said it's the nicest set of pots she's ever owned!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2012

I received this cookware right before Thanksgiving. It seems fine to cook with. My one complaint is that the sides of the cookware is already showing some signs of wear. There are already very noticable scratches on the outsides of some of the pots. I have used as instructed and have only hand washed these pots and pans. I am a bit concerned they will not hold up that well over time.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2012

I received this cookware right before Thanksgiving. It seems fine to cook with. My one complaint is that the sides of the cookware is already showing some signs of wear. There are already very noticable scratches on the outsides of some of the pots. I have used as instructed and have only hand washed these pots and pans. I am a bit concerned they will not hold up that well over time.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2017

Very happy with these pots and pans. The quality is good and they work well in terms of heat distribution. I was worried that the handles would be too hot when in use, but that has not been a problem

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2017

Very happy with these pots and pans. The quality is good and they work well in terms of heat distribution. I was worried that the handles would be too hot when in use, but that has not been a problem

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2016

This set is amazing. The non stick is wonderful and as long as you don't put them in the dishwasher the finish looks great. The only complaint I have is the handles get very hot so you need to use a pot holder when they are on the stove. Otherwise this is a great set. Food cooks evenly and they are super easy to clean.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2016

This set is amazing. The non stick is wonderful and as long as you don't put them in the dishwasher the finish looks great. The only complaint I have is the handles get very hot so you need to use a pot holder when they are on the stove. Otherwise this is a great set. Food cooks evenly and they are super easy to clean.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2012

I've made burgers, roast, pork, chicken, eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, rice, potatoes, etc. the list keeps going. None of it with butter or oil and nothing sticks to these pans. There were a couple small dings in the finish when we received the set but nothing can make me send them back, they're just too dang good to leave my kitchen!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2012

I've made burgers, roast, pork, chicken, eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, rice, potatoes, etc. the list keeps going. None of it with butter or oil and nothing sticks to these pans. There were a couple small dings in the finish when we received the set but nothing can make me send them back, they're just too dang good to leave my kitchen!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2014

I have only had this set for 2 months and it is already scratched. I use only plastic utensils. You can actually see circular scratches on the bottom of each pan. I hand wash and dry. I love the look and the weight. I am very disappointed they have scratched so badly already.

43 Ways To Make Your Home & Backyard MUCH Nicer For Under $30
There’s never been a better to time to make your home an oasis, and if you’re lucky enough to have an indoor living space and an outdoor space, it’s worth investing a few bucks to enjoy them both.

43 Ways To Make Your Home & Backyard MUCH Nicer For Under $30
There’s never been a better to time to make your home an oasis, and if you’re lucky enough to have an indoor living space and an outdoor space, it’s worth investing a few bucks to enjoy them both.

43 Ways To Make Your Home & Backyard MUCH Nicer For Under $30
There’s never been a better to time to make your home an oasis, and if you’re lucky enough to have an indoor living space and an outdoor space, it’s worth investing a few bucks to enjoy them both.

ロイヤルパークホテルの秋アフタヌーンティー&スイーツ、贅沢モン ...
ロイヤルパークホテルの「秋穫祭」は、1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」シェフダイニング「シンフォニー」スイーツ&ベーカリー「粋」の3店舗合同で開催。秋の果実や味覚を、スイーツやランチメニューで楽しむことができる。 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では"モンブラン"が主役のアフタヌーンティーを用意。和栗と洋栗にカシスジャムを組み合わせた人気モンブランのほか、"抹茶"風味のモンブランやヘーゼルナッツの ...

株式会社ロイヤルパークホテルのプレスリリース
ロイヤルパークホテル(所在地:東京都中央区日本橋蛎殻町2-1-1、総支配人:笹井 高志)では、2021年9月1日(水)~9月30日(木)の期間限定で、秋の味覚や果実を堪能できる「秋穫祭」を開催いたします。1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では、栗の味わいを堪能できる「モンブランアフタヌーンティー」を、1階 シェフズダイニング「シンフォニー」では、栗が主役の「マロンデザート」と秋らしいメニューの「 ...

43 Ways To Make Your Home & Backyard MUCH Nicer For Under $30
There’s never been a better to time to make your home an oasis, and if you’re lucky enough to have an indoor living space and an outdoor space, it’s worth investing a few bucks to enjoy them both.

ロイヤルパークホテルの秋アフタヌーンティー&スイーツ、贅沢モン ...
ロイヤルパークホテルの「秋穫祭」は、1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」シェフダイニング「シンフォニー」スイーツ&ベーカリー「粋」の3店舗合同で開催。秋の果実や味覚を、スイーツやランチメニューで楽しむことができる。 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では"モンブラン"が主役のアフタヌーンティーを用意。和栗と洋栗にカシスジャムを組み合わせた人気モンブランのほか、"抹茶"風味のモンブランやヘーゼルナッツの ...

株式会社ロイヤルパークホテルのプレスリリース
ロイヤルパークホテル(所在地:東京都中央区日本橋蛎殻町2-1-1、総支配人:笹井 高志)では、2021年9月1日(水)~9月30日(木)の期間限定で、秋の味覚や果実を堪能できる「秋穫祭」を開催いたします。1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では、栗の味わいを堪能できる「モンブランアフタヌーンティー」を、1階 シェフズダイニング「シンフォニー」では、栗が主役の「マロンデザート」と秋らしいメニューの「 ...

ロンジンのアイコンウォッチ「ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン ...
スイス生まれで約190年の歴史を誇るウォッチブランドであるロンジンは、自社のベストセラーモデルである”ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン”の日本限定モデルを300本のみ販売すると発表した。 ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジンの誕生は、1992年に遡る。ブランドがテーマに掲げている「エレガンス」を感じさせる、薄く上品なケースとセンターラグが特徴だ。以降、毎年様々なデザインが登場し、年々違う顔 ...

サムスン、「Galaxy Buds2」「Galaxy Watch4/Watch4 Classic」を発表
Galaxy Watch4は外装素材としてアルミニウム、Galaxy Watch4 Classicはステンレススチールを採用した。サイズは、前者が40mmと44mm、後者が42mmと46mmを ...

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
【The Tetra Puzzle】(テトラパズル)は、ステンレススチール製のブロックを組み合わせた神秘的なフォルムが特徴の立体パズルです。 ピラミッドをモチーフにした見ても触っても楽しいデザインで、デスクオブジェとしてお部屋のアクセントにも活用できます。モデルはクラシックな「ステンレススチール」とマットな質感の「ヴェイパーブラック」の2種類です。 この【The Tetra Puzzle】の日本上 ...

サムスン、Google共同開発の新OS採用スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」
サムスン電子は、スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」「Galaxy Watch 4 Classic」を発表。8月27日より、韓国、米国、欧州をはじめとした全世界で順次発売する。価格は、Galaxy Watch 4が249.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約2.8万円)から、Galaxy Watch 4 Classicが349.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約3.9万円)から。

サムスン、新Wear OS搭載のGalaxy Watch 4発表。体組成の計測にも対応
Samsungが8月11日23時(日本時間)から開催したUnpackedイベントにおいて、新型スマートウォッチGalaxy Watch4を発表しました。従来のActiveシリーズのようなシンプルな外観のGalaxy Watch4と、従来のGalaxy Watchシ ...

43 Ways To Make Your Home & Backyard MUCH Nicer For Under $30
There’s never been a better to time to make your home an oasis, and if you’re lucky enough to have an indoor living space and an outdoor space, it’s worth investing a few bucks to enjoy them both.

ロイヤルパークホテルの秋アフタヌーンティー&スイーツ、贅沢モン ...
ロイヤルパークホテルの「秋穫祭」は、1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」シェフダイニング「シンフォニー」スイーツ&ベーカリー「粋」の3店舗合同で開催。秋の果実や味覚を、スイーツやランチメニューで楽しむことができる。 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では"モンブラン"が主役のアフタヌーンティーを用意。和栗と洋栗にカシスジャムを組み合わせた人気モンブランのほか、"抹茶"風味のモンブランやヘーゼルナッツの ...

株式会社ロイヤルパークホテルのプレスリリース
ロイヤルパークホテル(所在地:東京都中央区日本橋蛎殻町2-1-1、総支配人:笹井 高志)では、2021年9月1日(水)~9月30日(木)の期間限定で、秋の味覚や果実を堪能できる「秋穫祭」を開催いたします。1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では、栗の味わいを堪能できる「モンブランアフタヌーンティー」を、1階 シェフズダイニング「シンフォニー」では、栗が主役の「マロンデザート」と秋らしいメニューの「 ...

ロンジンのアイコンウォッチ「ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン ...
スイス生まれで約190年の歴史を誇るウォッチブランドであるロンジンは、自社のベストセラーモデルである”ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン”の日本限定モデルを300本のみ販売すると発表した。 ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジンの誕生は、1992年に遡る。ブランドがテーマに掲げている「エレガンス」を感じさせる、薄く上品なケースとセンターラグが特徴だ。以降、毎年様々なデザインが登場し、年々違う顔 ...

サムスン、「Galaxy Buds2」「Galaxy Watch4/Watch4 Classic」を発表
Galaxy Watch4は外装素材としてアルミニウム、Galaxy Watch4 Classicはステンレススチールを採用した。サイズは、前者が40mmと44mm、後者が42mmと46mmを ...

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
【The Tetra Puzzle】(テトラパズル)は、ステンレススチール製のブロックを組み合わせた神秘的なフォルムが特徴の立体パズルです。 ピラミッドをモチーフにした見ても触っても楽しいデザインで、デスクオブジェとしてお部屋のアクセントにも活用できます。モデルはクラシックな「ステンレススチール」とマットな質感の「ヴェイパーブラック」の2種類です。 この【The Tetra Puzzle】の日本上 ...

サムスン、Google共同開発の新OS採用スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」
サムスン電子は、スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」「Galaxy Watch 4 Classic」を発表。8月27日より、韓国、米国、欧州をはじめとした全世界で順次発売する。価格は、Galaxy Watch 4が249.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約2.8万円)から、Galaxy Watch 4 Classicが349.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約3.9万円)から。

サムスン、新Wear OS搭載のGalaxy Watch 4発表。体組成の計測にも対応
Samsungが8月11日23時(日本時間)から開催したUnpackedイベントにおいて、新型スマートウォッチGalaxy Watch4を発表しました。従来のActiveシリーズのようなシンプルな外観のGalaxy Watch4と、従来のGalaxy Watchシ ...

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
モデルはクラシック&マットの2タイプ 金属の冴えた感触が楽しめる「Stainless Steel(ステンレススチール)」とPVD(物理蒸着)が施されたマットな ...

カシオG-SHOCK、カーボン製ベゼルの薄型G-STEEL
ボタンガードを減らし、大型ステンレスボタンを装備する。 カーボンコアガード構造による耐衝撃性能を備えるほか、厚さは12.9mmと、ベースモデル同様にG-STEELシリーズで最薄になっている。部品の高機能化で、Bluetoothやソーラー発電といった機能も備える。

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
金属の冴えた感触が楽しめる「Stainless Steel(ステンレススチール)」とPVD(物理蒸着)が施されたマットな質感の「Vapor Black(ヴェイパー ...

43 Ways To Make Your Home & Backyard MUCH Nicer For Under $30
There’s never been a better to time to make your home an oasis, and if you’re lucky enough to have an indoor living space and an outdoor space, it’s worth investing a few bucks to enjoy them both.

ロイヤルパークホテルの秋アフタヌーンティー&スイーツ、贅沢モン ...
ロイヤルパークホテルの「秋穫祭」は、1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」シェフダイニング「シンフォニー」スイーツ&ベーカリー「粋」の3店舗合同で開催。秋の果実や味覚を、スイーツやランチメニューで楽しむことができる。 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では"モンブラン"が主役のアフタヌーンティーを用意。和栗と洋栗にカシスジャムを組み合わせた人気モンブランのほか、"抹茶"風味のモンブランやヘーゼルナッツの ...

株式会社ロイヤルパークホテルのプレスリリース
ロイヤルパークホテル(所在地:東京都中央区日本橋蛎殻町2-1-1、総支配人:笹井 高志)では、2021年9月1日(水)~9月30日(木)の期間限定で、秋の味覚や果実を堪能できる「秋穫祭」を開催いたします。1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では、栗の味わいを堪能できる「モンブランアフタヌーンティー」を、1階 シェフズダイニング「シンフォニー」では、栗が主役の「マロンデザート」と秋らしいメニューの「 ...

ロンジンのアイコンウォッチ「ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン ...
スイス生まれで約190年の歴史を誇るウォッチブランドであるロンジンは、自社のベストセラーモデルである”ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン”の日本限定モデルを300本のみ販売すると発表した。 ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジンの誕生は、1992年に遡る。ブランドがテーマに掲げている「エレガンス」を感じさせる、薄く上品なケースとセンターラグが特徴だ。以降、毎年様々なデザインが登場し、年々違う顔 ...

サムスン、「Galaxy Buds2」「Galaxy Watch4/Watch4 Classic」を発表
Galaxy Watch4は外装素材としてアルミニウム、Galaxy Watch4 Classicはステンレススチールを採用した。サイズは、前者が40mmと44mm、後者が42mmと46mmを ...

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
【The Tetra Puzzle】(テトラパズル)は、ステンレススチール製のブロックを組み合わせた神秘的なフォルムが特徴の立体パズルです。 ピラミッドをモチーフにした見ても触っても楽しいデザインで、デスクオブジェとしてお部屋のアクセントにも活用できます。モデルはクラシックな「ステンレススチール」とマットな質感の「ヴェイパーブラック」の2種類です。 この【The Tetra Puzzle】の日本上 ...

サムスン、Google共同開発の新OS採用スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」
サムスン電子は、スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」「Galaxy Watch 4 Classic」を発表。8月27日より、韓国、米国、欧州をはじめとした全世界で順次発売する。価格は、Galaxy Watch 4が249.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約2.8万円)から、Galaxy Watch 4 Classicが349.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約3.9万円)から。

サムスン、新Wear OS搭載のGalaxy Watch 4発表。体組成の計測にも対応
Samsungが8月11日23時(日本時間)から開催したUnpackedイベントにおいて、新型スマートウォッチGalaxy Watch4を発表しました。従来のActiveシリーズのようなシンプルな外観のGalaxy Watch4と、従来のGalaxy Watchシ ...

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
モデルはクラシック&マットの2タイプ 金属の冴えた感触が楽しめる「Stainless Steel(ステンレススチール)」とPVD(物理蒸着)が施されたマットな ...

カシオG-SHOCK、カーボン製ベゼルの薄型G-STEEL
ボタンガードを減らし、大型ステンレスボタンを装備する。 カーボンコアガード構造による耐衝撃性能を備えるほか、厚さは12.9mmと、ベースモデル同様にG-STEELシリーズで最薄になっている。部品の高機能化で、Bluetoothやソーラー発電といった機能も備える。

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
金属の冴えた感触が楽しめる「Stainless Steel(ステンレススチール)」とPVD(物理蒸着)が施されたマットな質感の「Vapor Black(ヴェイパー ...

43 Ways To Make Your Home & Backyard MUCH Nicer For Under $30
There’s never been a better to time to make your home an oasis, and if you’re lucky enough to have an indoor living space and an outdoor space, it’s worth investing a few bucks to enjoy them both.

ロイヤルパークホテルの秋アフタヌーンティー&スイーツ、贅沢モン ...
ロイヤルパークホテルの「秋穫祭」は、1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」シェフダイニング「シンフォニー」スイーツ&ベーカリー「粋」の3店舗合同で開催。秋の果実や味覚を、スイーツやランチメニューで楽しむことができる。 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では"モンブラン"が主役のアフタヌーンティーを用意。和栗と洋栗にカシスジャムを組み合わせた人気モンブランのほか、"抹茶"風味のモンブランやヘーゼルナッツの ...

株式会社ロイヤルパークホテルのプレスリリース
ロイヤルパークホテル(所在地:東京都中央区日本橋蛎殻町2-1-1、総支配人:笹井 高志)では、2021年9月1日(水)~9月30日(木)の期間限定で、秋の味覚や果実を堪能できる「秋穫祭」を開催いたします。1階 ロビーラウンジ「フォンテーヌ」では、栗の味わいを堪能できる「モンブランアフタヌーンティー」を、1階 シェフズダイニング「シンフォニー」では、栗が主役の「マロンデザート」と秋らしいメニューの「 ...

ロンジンのアイコンウォッチ「ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン ...
スイス生まれで約190年の歴史を誇るウォッチブランドであるロンジンは、自社のベストセラーモデルである”ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジン”の日本限定モデルを300本のみ販売すると発表した。 ラ グラン クラシック ドゥ ロンジンの誕生は、1992年に遡る。ブランドがテーマに掲げている「エレガンス」を感じさせる、薄く上品なケースとセンターラグが特徴だ。以降、毎年様々なデザインが登場し、年々違う顔 ...

サムスン、「Galaxy Buds2」「Galaxy Watch4/Watch4 Classic」を発表
Galaxy Watch4は外装素材としてアルミニウム、Galaxy Watch4 Classicはステンレススチールを採用した。サイズは、前者が40mmと44mm、後者が42mmと46mmを ...

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
【The Tetra Puzzle】(テトラパズル)は、ステンレススチール製のブロックを組み合わせた神秘的なフォルムが特徴の立体パズルです。 ピラミッドをモチーフにした見ても触っても楽しいデザインで、デスクオブジェとしてお部屋のアクセントにも活用できます。モデルはクラシックな「ステンレススチール」とマットな質感の「ヴェイパーブラック」の2種類です。 この【The Tetra Puzzle】の日本上 ...

サムスン、Google共同開発の新OS採用スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」
サムスン電子は、スマートウォッチ「Galaxy Watch 4」「Galaxy Watch 4 Classic」を発表。8月27日より、韓国、米国、欧州をはじめとした全世界で順次発売する。価格は、Galaxy Watch 4が249.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約2.8万円)から、Galaxy Watch 4 Classicが349.99ドル(Bluetoothモデル/約3.9万円)から。

サムスン、新Wear OS搭載のGalaxy Watch 4発表。体組成の計測にも対応
Samsungが8月11日23時(日本時間)から開催したUnpackedイベントにおいて、新型スマートウォッチGalaxy Watch4を発表しました。従来のActiveシリーズのようなシンプルな外観のGalaxy Watch4と、従来のGalaxy Watchシ ...

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
モデルはクラシック&マットの2タイプ 金属の冴えた感触が楽しめる「Stainless Steel(ステンレススチール)」とPVD(物理蒸着)が施されたマットな ...

カシオG-SHOCK、カーボン製ベゼルの薄型G-STEEL
ボタンガードを減らし、大型ステンレスボタンを装備する。 カーボンコアガード構造による耐衝撃性能を備えるほか、厚さは12.9mmと、ベースモデル同様にG-STEELシリーズで最薄になっている。部品の高機能化で、Bluetoothやソーラー発電といった機能も備える。

【人気シリーズ最新作】思考を手放して没入体験。洗練された ...
金属の冴えた感触が楽しめる「Stainless Steel(ステンレススチール)」とPVD(物理蒸着)が施されたマットな質感の「Vapor Black(ヴェイパー ...