Enoz Moss Cake

Enoz Moss Cake
Rating
製品の詳細
Enoz Moth Cake was developed for use in everyday hanging storage environments, the versatile plastic case has a sturdy hook for hanging on your closet rod and slim design takes up little space in your closet or garment bag Foldable hooks for added functionality Simply fold over the hood for drawers, chests and other flat storage environments Refillable.

Kills clothes moths and eggs and larvae in carpet
No bad smell
Refillable
Ideal for use in closets and storage areas
Item Model
‎125
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎21.84 x 16.76 x 11.68 cm; 181.44 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Willert Home Products
Item model number‏: ‎125
Byline
Brand: Enoz
Merchant
Sold by: BAHATTIN AKBABA
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019

This is my official rodent control deterrent! I ordered the 12 pack because I live in a dry desert climate and humidity and moisture allows these to last. Within 20 minutes of placing them in the shed and the rear wall between the back of the shed and the house where they like to burrow you could hear them moving out! I went one step further and placed one in the attic also. For the first day there was a noticeable scent but nothing over powering and best of all the product had no side effects of our 3 (inside) dogs. The price was right, long lasting for my area, has a residual effect long after they have dissolved. We can now enjoy our garden for the first time in 25 years!!BUY THIS PRODUCT FOR PEST CONTROL!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020

I bought three different products thinking it was a new safer concoction for the old mothballs...I opened the box and just the smell had me nauseated...I had to bag it up, put it outside...opened the “ cedar “ ones...holy cow potent..they are bagged in plastic and in the garbage as well..my house stinks just from one peeled open package in the house for 10 minutes...my throat is raw...the spray will hit the garbage as soon as it arrives....not for me...my head aches from the smell....expensive lesson on the proper reading of ingredients....it affects my breathing...very sensitive to chemicals...can’t believe I did this to myself by not looking up the ingredient...ugh

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2018

Works great on bugs, but the lingering chemical smell is overbearing and puts off humans as well.Decided to pop the cakes out of the holder and put them along the outer perimeter of the house. I think I’ll put cedar inside instead.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2019

Ordered these moth cakes for squirrel repellent. Arrived quickly and packaged well. Hung in various trees and bushes and they are doing the trick. Good value. Will order again.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020

It said to use in a sealed bag, but our bags hang from a clothing rack and thus have space for the hanger on the top. The smell was high, especially in a bedroom. We read the cancer warning on the package and returned them. I assume in a a fully closed and zippered non-porous clothing bag they would be fine, but they were not suitable for us.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019

While the aroma of moth cakes is not the greatest, these do the job when we have to close our trailer for the season. They are easy to use--refillable holders are economical and most importantly--they work well at keeping critters out! We put them in the trailer before we close the door in October and when we reopen in April--all has been well. Have been using them the past ten years! Seller does a great job getting them to us quickly and well packaged, too!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019

The dish melted within 3 weeks, so not at all long-lasting

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020

I have a cedar lined closet but I still have moths and carpet beatles. I have now been using the moth cakes and they seem to be doing the trick. I don't care for the smell but if it keeps these little critters from eating my clothes, I will use them. This is my 3rd order. Each cake lasts about a month.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2021

Ordered these to get rid of the clothing/pantry moths with which we were having trouble. Thought these would be good to get rid of them. Their the old moth balls!! They stink to high heaven and the plastic holder doesn't stay closed. If you drop one (which I did, fell out of the holder) it busts to pieces. They are wrapped in cellophane but if you drop them, it comes apart. Even with all this, I kept them cause I remember Mom using moth balls to store our clothes. They do not kill or keep moths away. They are ineffective.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020

I had followed the directions to use as per manufacturer however, my whole house stinks with this chemical. I was feeling so dizzy and nauseous Even after taking this stuff out of our home. I did not open the pack as per description and even put the stuff in zip lock bags but the stinky smell is still around. I have spent enough money to actually get rid of the odor. Be careful when you buy this. I have used this stuff before with a different brand and no issues.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2020

I ordered mothball cakes with the convenient hooks to make hanging them easy. We hang a couple on the frame of our tractor to keep mice from chewing wires. This works very well. We also hang them under our camper for the same reason. We've been doing this for years and it has saved us from having to (again) have the tractor engine rewired. It really does keep the mice away!My low rating is not for the product itself, but for the fact that they shipped me a box of loose mothballs, instead of the mothball cakes I actually ordered. No time to return them. We're moving the camper out back for our son to have a camp out. We'll have to make do somehow.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2021

make sure yo read the directions, yes there are directions. After I placed them everywhere in my off site storage building, I went home and found out you have to remove an inner seal. Unnecessary return trip to do that....they need to post this in large print somewhere noticeable - how ridiculous....

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2019

This product works to keep moths away. Moreover, these are refills for the holder that hangs in the closet or wherever one needs moth control. Therefore, one does not have to purchase a holder when the product (a cake form) has eventually evaporated. And the hanger option which comes with a moth cake is very handy to hang from a clothes closet rod.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020

Store around moth ball are sky rising. Usually 1 dollar at dollar tree store. No more. Decided to look up at Amazon & EBay. Amazon has this brand at great review & product experience price. So I ordered & received I could smell it's works.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020

I bought these because the info said it wouldn’t stink up your clothes. But it does, and your room if you forget to close the door. I haven’t seen any moths in my room as of late though so maybe they do work.

ブルース・ウィリスがロシアの新しいCMスターになった・・・本人 ...
顔画像を生成する技術を使ってブルース・ウィリスの表情の特徴を正確に再現し、これをロシアの撮影現場にいる俳優の顔部分に合成した。このハリウッドスターはCM製作期間のあいだ、米国に滞在したまま、自身の表情の使用とダイハードの主役としてのキャラの使用料をギャラとして受け取った(金額は未公表)。ヴェードモスチ紙によれば、ロシアの広告の専門家らは、ブルース・ウィリスに支払われた金額は、およそ1億〜2億円と ...

とんでもない営業時間になってしまったデカ盛り中華料理店 ...
『月曜から夜ふかし』フェフ姉さんの変貌にマツコ驚愕「ちゃんとした番組に」 都内コインパーキング、奥の車をよく見ると… 発車不可能な詰みゲー状態だった 最新記事一覧 ブラック飲食店をよく利用するのは若者 そこに潜む負の連鎖 飲んだ後「〆のラーメン」が欠かせない人は◯◯し過ぎ? あなたは国政選挙に立候補してみたい?鍵を握るのは「20代女性」か 「キャー」と叫んだことある?女性の経験者の多さに驚愕 メー ...

「ユニクロ」×「イネス・ド・ラ・フレサンジュ」の“コージー ...
フレンチシックの象徴であり、ライフスタイルの提案者として知られる「イネス・ド・ラ・フレサンジュ」と「ユニクロ」の待望の 2021 年秋冬コラボコレクション「 UNIQLO / INES DE LA FRESSANGE 」が登場。 本コレクションは、イネスが冬の休暇を過ごしているという、美しい山間の風景がアーティストに愛されるスイスの小さな村、ロシニエールからインスパイア。豊かな自然に囲まれた、リラ ...

From the Thames to the Tyne: what to see and do on five of Britain’s great rivers
Instead of the coast, try a leisurely trip on our great rivers, for memorable sights, activities and food along their banks ...

Where To Order Rosh Hashanah Food In New York City
The Jewish New Year is upon us, kicking off on the evening of Monday, September 7, just as summer officially comes to a close.