The Lodge Cast Iron 12-inch 2 Inch deep Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use, Superior heat retention and even cooking, Two assist handles for heavy lifting, Model: L10SK3ASHH41B
Lodge Cast is a best cast iron skillet L10SK3ASHH41B, 12-Inch cast iron pans
12 inch
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 6, 2021
Well made,Pre seasoned,Expensive yes, worth it ?Every pennyVery happy
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 3, 2021
Absolutely excellent product. I have 3 now, two large and one small. I had always bought cheap and replaced often, which in the long run works out more expensive and there is no comparison in quality. Even when the cheap pans are knew, they don't work as well as these. I love how I can get the pans really hot and get a good sear on meat. No scrubbing to get them clean either. I always use a paper towel to dry them straight away, as they can tend to leave a little black residue on a tea towel and rub a little cooking oil in to keep them seasoned. I think I'll be passing these down to the next generation.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2021
This works a little if the pan isn't too hot. Since cast iron skillets are usually meant to get really hot for everything I do this quickly heats through and I still have to use a hot pad to grab it.I'll give it 3 stars for helping a bit but you still need the hot pads usually.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2021
The pan is absolutly awesome. Best cleaning advice? Green scrubbie it hard with a squirt of soap. Will it wear off the finish? Absolutly and Thank god. That "finish" is just carbonized burnt breakfasts of the past. No Thanks. Just clean it down to the metal, as it actually removes breakfasts of yore and oil it up and its good to go for next use.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2021
Impossible to clean. I oil it all the time and it’s still dirty and everything sticks to it. Extremely disappointed!!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2021
It is a good size for cooking. My mom likes it very much!
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 26, 2021
Use this cast iron skillet for oven cooking cornbread. Gives a great result when preheated in oven before adding batter. Cornbread doesn't stick, needs seasoning before first use.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 25, 2021
Heavy iron cast with good quality. Do take into account the weight so not for pancakes as not possible to lift but excellent for any other fry veg, meat and eggs... Unfortunately the handle red cover dose not completely protect you from heat so you will need extra protection if you need to lift up hot cast
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2021
Very nice
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2021
Good Product
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2021
It's a great pan but is very heavy.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2021
I love this pan! its a great cast iron skillet, easy to use, easy to season and take care of!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2021
The pan is great. The rubber handle cover is worthless though.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2021
Bought because the supply chain is strictly USA. Mine showed up with two rust spots, which was annoying but relatively easy to care for. The exact same item is available at most grocery stores for about $10 cheaper. Overall I would recommend still receiving the item...great for whole chicken cooking & steaks.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2021
We love this so much that we recently ordered a second one!
外観にも機能性にもこだわった「指紋認証スマートロック」大切な ...
合同会社つむぐは、濡れない!「指紋認証スマートロック」を、国内応援購入サイト「Makuake」(https://www.makuake.com/project/tumgu_rock/)にて2021年8月30日まで限定割引販売実施中! お陰様でプロジェクトが開始してから早々に目標達成できました!! ・現代版南京錠「指紋認証スマートロック」最大20人分、360度指紋認識、1秒以下での高速識別! ・1時 ...
メイベリン ニューヨーク×ITZY バーチャルイベント開催決定!!
キャンペーンにご応募いただいた方先着2万名様をご招待 世界最大の仏化粧品会社ロレアルグループ(本社:パリ)の日本法人である 日本ロレアル株式会社(本社: 東京都新宿区/代表取締役社長 ジェローム・ブリュア)のメイクアップブランド「MAYBELLINE NEW YORK(メイベリン ニューヨーク)」 は、グローバル・スポークス・モデルの『ITZY』と共に、初のバーチャルイベントを9月19日(日)に開 ...
スケボーで注目のスケーターブランド『HUF(ハフ)』をU-STREAMで7/28 ...
時計、ファッション雑貨、フレグランス等の海外から輸入したブランド、トレンドアイテムを取り扱う輸入商社の株式会社ウエニ貿易(本社:東京都台東区代表取締役社長:宮上昌弘)は、販売サイト『U-STREAM』にて、今注目のスケボーのファッションブランド『HUF』の取り扱いを開始しました。 【ハフの歴史 about 『HUF』】 ストリートスケートボード界のレジェンド、“キース・ハフナゲル”が2002年にス ...
Razerの周辺機器がもらえる「Razer Blade 2021 Summerプレゼント ...
RazerのゲーミングノートPC「Razer Blade」シリーズを購入すると、周辺機器がもらえるという「Razer Blade 2021 Summerプレゼントキャンペーン」が、8月3日(火)から始まっている。 これは、8月3日(火)0:00~9月30日(木)23:59までの期間中に、同社指定のRazer Bladeシリーズを購入した人が参加できるキャンペーンで、Laptop Stand Chr ...