poo-pourri before-you-goトイレスプレーボトル、2オンス、Smoky Woods 2 oz LVP-002-CB
poo-pourri before-you-goトイレスプレーボトル、2オンス、Smoky Woods 2 oz LVP-002-CB
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Scent Name:Lavender Peppermint
|
Size:2 oz
N/A
|
Size:2 oz
N/A
Item Model
LVP-002-CB
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions: 5.08 x 4.45 x 0.32 cm; 90.72 g
Manufacturer: Poo~Pourri
Item model number: LVP-002-CB
Product Dimensions: 5.08 x 4.45 x 0.32 cm; 90.72 g
Manufacturer: Poo~Pourri
Item model number: LVP-002-CB
Byline
Visit the Poo-Pourri Store
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B07T8KMGQ9, B07D83JCLV, B07H9LR7S7, B07F6VZ38N, B07CN6ZDVY, B019HMQU32, B07F6X6P39, B0769PWH34
Size Variations
1.4 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, 10ml, 16 oz
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B07T8KMGQ9: Flushdown, 2 oz
B07D83JCLV: Lavender Peppermint, 2 oz
B07H9LR7S7: Wild Fig, 16 oz
B07F6VZ38N: Lavender Lemongrass, 4 oz
B07CN6ZDVY: Original Citrus, 10ml
B019HMQU32: ラベンダー, 1.4 oz
B07F6X6P39: Mandarin Vanilla, 2 oz
B0769PWH34: Tropical Hibiscus, 8 oz
B07D83JCLV: Lavender Peppermint, 2 oz
B07H9LR7S7: Wild Fig, 16 oz
B07F6VZ38N: Lavender Lemongrass, 4 oz
B07CN6ZDVY: Original Citrus, 10ml
B019HMQU32: ラベンダー, 1.4 oz
B07F6X6P39: Mandarin Vanilla, 2 oz
B0769PWH34: Tropical Hibiscus, 8 oz
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月14日にカナダでレビュー済み
Un peu cher mais vraiment efficace,
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月13日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Great to have while traveling with your significant other and you both have to “go” before heading out to your adventures of the day.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月10日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This had a great scent, but I would opt for the larger size! I got this for travel, but it only last a 2-3 uses. I know it’s travel-size, but I expected more uses for the price.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月10日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Bought these as stocking stuffers for Christmas. Great for travel.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Works great!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Not sure what happened with my last order of the Original Citrus scent. The small container I received had the scent of crushed up aspirin. Totally unusual and I could not use - had to throw away. I’m very used to the Citrus scent and this was an anomaly. Can’t recommend this product anymore. I now purchase the other scents. Like Tropical hibiscus.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Product barely sprays from the bottle. Very small amount. Maybe 3-4 uses.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月7日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I'm definitely getting the bigger bottle. Smells great! I can fit it in my purse and it works!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年4月5日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Must Have Anywhere you are
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年3月30日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I love it, the scent is lasting. I’ll have to get another one for the bathroom at work.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2021
Was given in a gift basket
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2021
Exactly what I needed
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2021
Great bathroom product.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2021
Great for travel
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in India on March 20, 2021
Great stuff.