prodyne スパイスコンテナ12 ステンレス

prodyne スパイスコンテナ12 ステンレス
Rating
製品の詳細
High-quality, brushed stainless; Sits on counter or mounts to the wall; Includes removable sifters; Includes 4 Extra sifters with smaller holes, if needed; Screws included

Prodyne Medium – 912 Stainless Steel Spice Rack, 12 – Bottle
Silver
Item Model
‎M-912
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎21.59 x 33.66 x 7.62 cm; 1.2 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Prodyne
Item model number‏: ‎M-912
Byline
Brand: prodyne
Merchant
Ships from Yorozuya Rumpaka Sold by Yorozuya Rumpaka
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2011

I bought this spice rack for my mom as a gift for her modern kitchen. The spice rack fits in perfectly with all of the other stainless steel in our kitchen. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of this rack; it looks larger than you might think, but the picture is otherwise accurate. The glass jars feel solid, as do the plastic tops. We have not mounted this, but leave it on the top of the counter; it is solid enough to stand alone without fear of toppling. Our only concern was with the stickers provided; many of hte spices that we keep were not among the options of the provided pre-printed stickers, and we didn't want to ruin consistency of the stickers by using some pre-printed and some with our (bad) handwriting. But, that's a minor problem. Overall, we were very happy with this beautiful and modern rack to display our spices!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2013

I looked for a long while for a spice rack. You can put this on the counter or hang it somewhere. Either way, it doesn't take up much space. I think it is handsome. Bought two of them. There are enough different labels for three racks. Could use a third actually but I have it on the counter and don't want another one. With these spice bottles you can buy the bulk spices that are so much less. I like the uniform look of the spice bottles and have them in alphabetical order. Doesn't come with spices, which I liked.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2013

My son bought me three of these racks for fathers day. I thought they looked nice and liked the size of the bottles but now after using them for the better part of 6 months I have to say this rack system is great. I actually bought another rack to total four racks and built them into a bakers hutch I built in the kitchen. Now everyone who comes in my kitchen loves the bakers hutch primarily due to the spice racks in the center of the upper hutch.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019

This is a heavy gauge stainless steel spice rack and very thick and high quality glass jars. I will hang on wall (bought two). Very happy with them. I do need more blank black labels.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2013

When I ordered these spice racks, I figured I would be getting a light-weight, kind of cheap rack for the price I paid. Boy....was I WRONG! This spice rack is super heavy with quality construction! The spice jars are glass & they give you a lot of nice, pre-printed labels, extra strainer caps & blank labels! I am going to purchase more of these as I need them, maybe for Christmas gifts, too! You will NOT be disappointed in your purchase of this rack!

手動ペッパーミルポータブルステンレス鋼塩グラインダー
『手動ペッパーミルポータブルステンレス鋼塩グラインダー』は、11283回の取引実績を持つ快適生活コージさんから出品さ ...

スパイスラック/フードケース
例;両面ホワイトボード → 両面ホワイトボード ホーム 生活雑貨/キッチン用品 キッチン用品/調理小物 保存容器 スパイスラック/フードケース スパイスラック/フードケース スパイスラック/フードケース の売れ筋ランキング ...

キャンプ飯を楽しむために!おすすめの調味料入れ10選
196の木製スパイスボックスは、キッチン ... キャニスター メタルケース3は、ステンレス製なのでとても丈夫です。また、錆びにくさにも定評が ...

サーモス、「alfi ステンレス製卓上用ポット Gusto」をリニューアル発売
12月1日から、全国の取り扱い店において発売する。今回のリニューアルでは、サーモスの持つ優れたステンレス加工技術を生かし、内筒をガラス ...

【イケアおすすめ商品】「ウォール収納アイテム」7選|7月10日
イエモネ/ 2021年7月10日 7時30分 スパイスなどを入れて、おしゃれな見せる収納も作れます。壁面収納で、キッチンをすっきり広々と使えますよ。