PUR 水ピッチャー交換用フィルター 3 Pack ブルー PPF951K3

PUR 水ピッチャー交換用フィルター 3 Pack ブルー PPF951K3
Rating
製品の詳細
Size:3 Pack - Best Value
Replacement filter cartridge, 2 – 11/16x2 – 11/16x7 High, Blue (pur70322).

Certified in the 96% and industrial pollutants removes 95% of Mercury.
Reduce chlorine (taste and odor) and more.
Filters up to 40 gallons/640 (8 oz.) cups per filter, which lasts up to 2 months.
All pur pitcher filters are all PUR pitchers and dispenser.
Item Model
‎PPF951K3
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎19.3 x 7.37 x 19.81 cm; 544.31 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎PUR
Item model number‏: ‎PPF951K3
Byline
Brand: Pur
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B06WVDVDXB
Size Variations
3 Pack - Best Value
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B06WVDVDXB: 3 Pack - Best Value
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

Before the filter - 286 ppm, after the filter - 249 ppm (filter is brand new). Compare with the cheapest water from the store - 24 ppm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

We only drink tap water, so we prefer it filtered

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

Used Pur filters for years. Our water very hard. Saved my pets from further crystal build up in urine.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021

These filters lasted two days before they clogged up. I tried shaking the filters to unclog them like the Pur website recommended, and it didn’t work. So frustrating, what an unbelievably faulty product.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021

I'll never understand what marketing genius thought that switching from such a superior-sounding term like 'Maxion' to the so-so sounding 'Pur Plus' was a good idea, but that's apparently what Pur has decided to do recently. I was just about to send these back after opening the package, thinking that I had been sent an inferior filter item by mistake, but one look on the Pur company website convinced me that I had actually received what I expected. There's no mention of 'Maxion' to be seen - only 'Pur Plus'. I strongly suggest that both the seller and the manufacturer make this rebranding change crystal clear, because if everyone else expecting to see 'Maxion' on the box their new replacement filters arrived in decided to send them back like I almost did, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon would need to build a new warehouse just to store the tsunami of item returns likely to ensue thanks to the complete absence of any advertising clarity around this baffling product name change.