Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set by Pyrex

Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set by Pyrex
Rating
Descriptions
Set includes: (1) each 1-quart, 1-1/2-Quart, and 2-1/2-Quart Glass Mixing Bowls; Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors; Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe; Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty

Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set
3-Piece
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎World Kitchen (PA)
Model Number: ‎1118441
Package Dimensions: ‎28.8 x 27.7 x 6.9 cm
Volume: ‎1 Liters
Package Weight: ‎2.8 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Pyrex
Capacity: ‎1 Quarts
Byline
Brand: Pyrex
Merchant
Ships from AYESEL Sold by AYESEL
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021

Obviously Pyrex is known for quality and sturdiness but man, these things are the best. I feel like you could throw them at a brick wall and they wouldn't chip. The sizes are exactly what I need and I find myself using them for everything and neglecting the rest of my dishes.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021

I was very excited receiving this 3-piece Pyrex glass bowls. The package came in perfect condition. I really love the way they look with wide edges. Now I am using them almost every day. They are pretty thick & sturdy. I wish I got them earlier. I would definitely recommend it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021

Broke my medium size bowl I had for 20 years! Good ol’ Amazon had glass bowls and to my surprise the 3 are less expensive than buying one. I use all 3 all the time. They have a lip which helps with holding the bowl.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021

I'm have bought 2 sets of the these bowls and both have gotten hairline cracks within 6 months of normal use. Pyrex used to have the best glass but it seems they have tried to be cheaper like so many others. I have always preferred glass bowls but I think I'll have to start using plastic now.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

Very sturdy and comes in handy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021

Works perfectly for my needs. Easy to clean, easy to store.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

Nothing that stands out, good value for the money spent.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

The best

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

Great set of easy to clean mixing bowls. Cooking and baking has become so easy with these bowls, as they make it possible to prepare multiple ingredients at once without having to clean and reuse a single bowl in the middle of cooking/baking.The varied sizes are also great for different recipes, and it’s easy to store these in the fridge. They stack for easy storage as well. They have shown no signs of wear after use or placing them in the dishwasher.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

High quality for the money. Love!

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 2, 2021

Love these Pyrex bowls, I have been searching for ages to find bowls with a small rim so handy when lifting.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

Sturdy. Heavy but not too heavy. Nest neatly. The best part: they seal perfectly with silicone lids, as you can see.I didn't want to buy a set of bowls with plastic lids that were just going to break anyway. So, do yourself a favor & purchase some similarly sized silicone lids and you'll be set. The bowls nest & the lids stack flat. Easy.What more could you ask for out of a bowl? I don't know.

N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on June 30, 2021

Quede muy satisfecho con el producto, el tamaño es perfecto

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

I use these bowls every time I bake. Glad that I bought them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021

These are outstanding glass mixing bowls. It's great to have the three different sizes for whatever needs to be done in the kitchen.

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

DREAM THEATER、2年8ヶ月ぶりオリジナル・アルバム『A View From The Top Of ...
DREAM THEATERの2年8ヶ月ぶりとなるオリジナル・スタジオ・アルバム『A View From The Top Of The World』が10月22日に発売されることが決定した!   InsideOut/ソニーミュージック移籍第2弾、通算15作目となる『A View From The Top Of The World』は、世界中に熱狂的なファンを生み出してきた彼らならではの要素はそのまま ...

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

DREAM THEATER、2年8ヶ月ぶりオリジナル・アルバム『A View From The Top Of ...
DREAM THEATERの2年8ヶ月ぶりとなるオリジナル・スタジオ・アルバム『A View From The Top Of The World』が10月22日に発売されることが決定した!   InsideOut/ソニーミュージック移籍第2弾、通算15作目となる『A View From The Top Of The World』は、世界中に熱狂的なファンを生み出してきた彼らならではの要素はそのまま ...

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

DREAM THEATER、2年8ヶ月ぶりオリジナル・アルバム『A View From The Top Of ...
DREAM THEATERの2年8ヶ月ぶりとなるオリジナル・スタジオ・アルバム『A View From The Top Of The World』が10月22日に発売されることが決定した!   InsideOut/ソニーミュージック移籍第2弾、通算15作目となる『A View From The Top Of The World』は、世界中に熱狂的なファンを生み出してきた彼らならではの要素はそのまま ...