[Rachael Ray] reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2
Rachael Ray reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Color:オレンジ
The Land of the Free and the home of the popular cooking at home is suggested to sirikonta-na-setto reityerurei Excellent for pots and pans without scratching to choose from.
Lovely designed turner.
Heat resistant up to 400 degrees F and effects.
DIP pots, pans without scratching resistant silicone material.
You can also angle with drop shape make it comfortable to hand in liquid to prevent this with a 350 degree F heat resistant.
Dishwasher safe with care instructions attached.
The Land of the Free and the home of the popular cooking at home is suggested to sirikonta-na-setto reityerurei Excellent for pots and pans without scratching to choose from.
Lovely designed turner.
Heat resistant up to 400 degrees F and effects.
DIP pots, pans without scratching resistant silicone material.
You can also angle with drop shape make it comfortable to hand in liquid to prevent this with a 350 degree F heat resistant.
Dishwasher safe with care instructions attached.
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Rachael Ray
Model Number: 51210
Package Dimensions: 39.6 x 6.6 x 1.8 cm
Material: ナイロン
Color: オレンジ
Size: 2-Piece
Package Weight: 0.11 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Rachael Ray
Country of Origin: China
Model Number: 51210
Package Dimensions: 39.6 x 6.6 x 1.8 cm
Material: ナイロン
Color: オレンジ
Size: 2-Piece
Package Weight: 0.11 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Rachael Ray
Country of Origin: China
Byline
Brand: Rachael Ray
Merchant
Sold by: Y & M Enterprises
All Variant
B000YDTTZA
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
オレンジ
Variation Details
B000YDTTZA: オレンジ
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on January 12, 2019
LOVE!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on August 12, 2017
I was expectaing they to be like the other spoon and slotted spoon very thin
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 11, 2018
Love so much we bought another set!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 7, 2020
I like my new spatulas. Perfect!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 1, 2018
Works well
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 21, 2018
excellent
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on February 18, 2021
Great product
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 2, 2019
As good as advertised, this is a replacement for the one i broke...
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 4, 2021
Love that they don't bend when used.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on January 12, 2018
Great product,!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 11, 2020
We love them!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 11, 2016
These work extremely well
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2016
I do not recommend this product. The plastic is deteriorating after only using a few times. I would expect better quality from a Rachel Ray product.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2021
I always thought this type of spatula was strictly for fish. I have never owned one up until I bought this set. I absolutely love these spatulas! It makes cooking certain things that much easier. I would say the biggest improvement has been cooking grilled cheeses and using this spatula to flip them. It also works really well on eggs and various other things (have not used on fish yet!). I would highly recommend adding this to your utensil collection if you don't already have a spatula like this. They are a good quality and a good price. I did have a little bit of melting on the end of one of the spatula's but I believe that is my husbands fault as opposed to the spatulas fault.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2016
Loved the idea of these BUT the edges started melting after only a couple of uses. Edges started coming of in little pieces so I had to stop using them because I don't want that in my food. It's hard to make a good non-metal cooking utensil but let me tell you this one is not even worth trying. Spend your money elsewhere and then let me know if you find one that actually holds up...