Rubbermaid commercialthermometer 4 Pack Rubbermaid-FGTHO550-4PK

Rubbermaid commercialthermometer 4 Pack Rubbermaid-FGTHO550-4PK
Rating
Descriptions
Style:4 Pack
Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer Oven Temperature True to ensure safety and proper food preparation is required. The thermometer is made of stainless steel. The nsf-approved, its large, easy to read dial is easy to read and clear and set temperature for professional and home kitchens. Hang or stand for easy installation. This product will not shatter lenses. Read both Fahrenheit and Celsius

True oven temperature display thermometer oven safe workshop
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎Rubbermaid Commercial Products
Part number: ‎FGTHO550
Product Dimensions: ‎16 x 11.68 x 3.81 cm; 4.54 g
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: ‎No
Size: ‎4 Pack
Style: ‎4 Pack
Number Of Pieces: ‎1
Batteries Included: ‎No
Batteries Required?: ‎No
Item Dimensions L x W x H: ‎16 x 11.7 x 3.8 cm
Byline
Brand: Rubbermaid Commercial Products
Merchant
Sold by: blacksea53
All Variant
B005KDEIZ0
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B005KDEIZ0: 4 Pack
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021

This is perfect for a full sized oven, however, it will likely be a squeeze for a regular sized toaster oven (which is what I bought it for). In order to use it, I have to always have the wrack at it's highest point in the oven, which is not ideal for most things. That said, I am now well aware that my full sized oven is off by about 10 degrees because of this thing and my toaster oven has kind of terrible heat distribution... so I learned something because of this.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021

This thermometer is not accurate at all. Has not gone above 300 even if my oven is at 450. I know my oven is not 150 degrees off. Have tried hanging it in different areas of my oven with only a slight difference in degrees. Will be returning

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021

Not as accurate as the reviews made them out to be. I'm keeping them because they work good enough but I would have rather gone digital. Oh well. Purchase at your own risk.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2021

It keeps falling when I barely touch it to make sure the oven is at the right temperature.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

Don’t waste your money. It gets foggy when I’m oven can’t see the temperature.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

Seems to be accurate, no issues

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2021

I thought it was taking my Christmas cookies too long to bake last year. Sure enough, my oven is 25° colder than it should be. Now I can adjust the temp for everything that I bake.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2021

Used to verify PID controlled oven temp.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2021

I thought this would help me to calibrate my new oven. It was so off, and so realized this when my baked goods didn’t turn out right. It turns out that my new oven is calibrated perfectly and this thermometer was off by a long shot. It became trash.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2021

I didn’t realize just how far off my oven was or how badly it needed to be recalibrated. This really helped me a lot.