Rubbermaid Dish Drainer Small, Black 24959-7

Rubbermaid Dish Drainer Small, Black 24959-7
Rating
製品の詳細
Color:blk

|
Design:Comes with a chopstick holder.
Drainer with antibacterial treatment (microban processing) to prevent the growth of bacteria that become formed by mold and mildew. *Microban antibacterial agent is kneaded into the material during molding processing, so it stays effective even after washing ● Chopsticks holder tray included (removable). ● Comes with resin coating, so it does not rust and does not sound when you place the tableware. ● Non-slip treatment on the legs ※Tray is not included

Product Size: Width 12.6 x Depth 14.2 x Height 5.3 inches (318 x 36
Materials: Basket: Steel, polyethylene, non-slip: vinyl chloride resin, chopstick holder: polypropylene
Country of Origin: China
Item Model
‎1858912
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎36.35 x 31.72 x 13.69 cm; 90.72 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Item model number‏: ‎1858912
Byline
Brand: ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B000IZC05U, B000IZC07I, B000IZANSQ, B000IZ792O, B01M8HRR41
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
blk, ホワイト
Variation Details
B000IZC05U: blk, Tray
B000IZC07I: ホワイト, Tray
B000IZANSQ: ホワイト, Comes with a chopstick holder.
B000IZ792O: blk, Comes with a chopstick holder.
B01M8HRR41: ホワイト, Chopsticks holder and tray included
Review

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on October 18, 2019

I am extremely happy with this purchase. I live in an apartment and my counter space is very precious to me. I used to have a dish rack that sat on the counter and I hated it for 2 reasons. 1 took up too much space and 2 I would have to wipe it down and give it a good scrub down with Lysol everyone now and then because of the mildew that would form YUCK. Well this thing not only looks good but my dishes dry in no time. Just love it!! Would purchase again and totally recommend!!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 31, 2018

I was disappointed it did not come with the cutlery container. I returned it and the second one also did not have a cutlery container so am making do with an old cutlery container. The item itself is fine, but I think the description should be changed.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 3, 2017

Dish rack fits the sink well and is sturdy, but it did not come with a utensil holder which makes the whole thing slightly useless. The rack we received looks like the one in the photo, but without the black utensil holder. Wish the description said "utensil holder not included".

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on October 30, 2020

After using a metal mesh vegetable strainer as my dish drainer for the past six years, I decided it was finally time to put on my big boy pants and upgrade to a proper dish drainer for my sink. Is it strange to be this excited about an incoming dish drainer?It has all the characteristics of a perfect dish drainer I'd always dreamed of. It fits in my sink perfectly, and the coating on the metal is smooth - easy to clean. The cutlery compartment drains out the bottom, and is easily removed and cleaned. The drainer itself feels sturdy, and more than strong enough to hold a full compliment of drying dishes and other assorted cookware. And ahhh, I can finally leave my plates drying vertically without them falling over, which has decreased drying time tenfold.You've done it again, Rubbermaid. Another home run for my kitchen.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 14, 2019

This dish rack works well for it's intended purpose. It holds various dishes as well as cutlery in a way that could really be described as correct. They say it's anti-microbial, but who really knows, it will not fit under my microscope. Also, I don't care. Anyways, top tier dish rack if you ask me. Great value, durability and so far it hasn't coerced any of the appliances to form a rebellion against me, like the last dish rack.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 12, 2018

This is a great dish drainer. It is small by design, which is great for most condominium-type double sinks. Make sure to measure your sink prior to avoid returns. It is well-made (coated wire, I believe), with rubber protectors covering its legs to prevent scratches to your sink. It is also well-priced, beating somewhat similar products from Dollarama, IKEA or Walmart. Easy to clean, ready to use (make sure to give it a rinse), and extremely well-built for daily use. Mine arrived with a utensil holder. (Some reviewers have pointed out that theirs did not, so keep this in mind). Giving it five stars for durability and value for money. Buy with confidence.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on October 11, 2020

Back to plastic version of this dish rack. Quite sturdily built & small fits one of my sinks perfectly. Siliconed the openings for the rack’s ‘feet’ to prevent moldy build-up. Previous one like this lasted over 10 years, and I only replaced it because the plastic was not longer intact along the bottom racks due to years of dishes, pots/pans & cookie sheets. Had replaced with their ‘stainless/chrome’ model, which lasted only 4 months before the coating peeled off & the racks rusted. Here’s to another 10 years!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 8, 2020

It fits perfect on my sink.Very durable for it’s price, it holds almost everything I put in it, I love that it has utensils holder too. Worth the money.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 12, 2021

I'm very pleased with this dishrack. My previous one was larger but it was a lot of effort to clean because water would tend to get trapped in small nooks and crannies. This one there's pretty much no surface at all to get stained. Some people have said it didn't come with a cutlery holder but I can confirm it did come with one.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 27, 2020

Fits our sink perfect for when I empty the dishwasher. I don't use the heat dry setting so the plastic Tupperware is still a little wet when it is finished. Just plop it in the sink and when done it stores away under the sink.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 8, 2020

I keep buying this same dish rack for the last 10 years (replacing it every couple years). It fits perfectly in my standard size sink and I like that it is antimicrobial. This is a great product and I got it on sale at a great price!!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 7, 2020

I am using and enjoying this product. The one thing I wish the utensil tray was attached at one of the corners. Perhaps this is due to my old one having this. I feel it leaves room down the centre for more items.R

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on August 13, 2020

So nice and usefull product. We had the same and used it around 4-5 years,but unfortunatly it us rusted because this is not ss,but we are very sutisfuted with this. That is way we bouth the same.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 23, 2021

I have bought and returned probably 5 different dish drainers trying to replace the one I had. None of them fit my sink even though I had measured. Then I discovered the reason being, the corners of the drainers were square. This one has the corners cut on a diagonal. That was the problem!! This fits PERFECT! So happy I found it and ordered it. Fast Shipping and price can't be beat!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 7, 2020

Got this to put in one of our two sinks after our other countertop dish rack became too much of an eyesore. It absolutely saved us space and looks so much better. Very easy to clean, could probably be used on the countertop as well, but fits perfectly in our standard size (Canadian) sink.

Black-owned Small Business Response to the Pandemic
By Janita R. Stewart U.S. Small Business Administration’s Southeast Acting Regional Administrator, serving Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and ...

Evident’s Thrive Earns 11th Consecutive #1 Client Rating in Small Hospital EHR User ...
Black Book Research announced the top comprehensive information technologies for electronic health records as collected from 640 small, rural and critical access hospitals under 100 beds in the annual ...

4.5最後の〇〇に爆笑してしまった。
最後の武器、アメリカの盾には爆笑してしまった。もうあのテーマ曲が流れてきたら条件反射で吹き出してしまうかもしれない。権利関係を処理してくれたみなさんに感謝。 ハリウッド、お金の使い方、すご過ぎです。。。日本の映画界は彼らの土俵に乗らずにどう闘って行くか、本当に大変だと思う。韓国の国策文化投資を見習うべきなのだろう。 at amp for a LK85, and buy a used Genki C ...

Facebook #BuyBlack Summit to Elevate Black-Owned Small Businesses
After more than a year of struggles for small businesses, especially those owned by Black entrepreneurs, Facebook is holding a virtual conference called the #BuyBlack Summit on Tuesday, August 24, ...

Bank of America – Optimism turns around for Black small-business owners in Bank of ...
Find the latest Bank of America Corporation (BAC) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading on FintechZoom.

Black-owned Small Business Response to the Pandemic
By Janita R. Stewart U.S. Small Business Administration’s Southeast Acting Regional Administrator, serving Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and ...

Evident’s Thrive Earns 11th Consecutive #1 Client Rating in Small Hospital EHR User ...
Black Book Research announced the top comprehensive information technologies for electronic health records as collected from 640 small, rural and critical access hospitals under 100 beds in the annual ...

4.5最後の〇〇に爆笑してしまった。
最後の武器、アメリカの盾には爆笑してしまった。もうあのテーマ曲が流れてきたら条件反射で吹き出してしまうかもしれない。権利関係を処理してくれたみなさんに感謝。 ハリウッド、お金の使い方、すご過ぎです。。。日本の映画界は彼らの土俵に乗らずにどう闘って行くか、本当に大変だと思う。韓国の国策文化投資を見習うべきなのだろう。 at amp for a LK85, and buy a used Genki C ...

Facebook #BuyBlack Summit to Elevate Black-Owned Small Businesses
After more than a year of struggles for small businesses, especially those owned by Black entrepreneurs, Facebook is holding a virtual conference called the #BuyBlack Summit on Tuesday, August 24, ...

Bank of America – Optimism turns around for Black small-business owners in Bank of ...
Find the latest Bank of America Corporation (BAC) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading on FintechZoom.