引き出しオーガナイザー Silverware Organizer ブラウン
引き出しオーガナイザー Silverware Organizer ブラウン
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Size:Silverware Organizer
オーガニック竹製引き出しオーガナイザーで、キッチン用品や銀食器を整理しましょう。 調理中に注意が必要なものがたくさんあるとき - 必要なものをすべて1つの場所に持つことが重要です。 いつでもお気に入りのものを目立たなくてはならないように、キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーを手に入れてください。 Royal Craft木製キッチン用品ホルダーの主な利点: 調節可能なサイドの付いた拡張可能なカトラリートレイ。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 強化ベース付き銀食器トレイ。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 環境に優しく、健康に有益です。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 調節可能なサイズで拡張可能なオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製食器ホルダーは、あらゆる引き出しに簡単に収まります。 すべてを完璧に見せるには、オーガナイザーのサイズを調整してください。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 このキッチン用具ホルダーは、手の届くところにすべての食器を収納するための追加のコンパートメントを備えています。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 明らかに、引き出しをできるだけ長く新品のように見せたいと思っています。 シルバーウェアオーガナイザーのお手入れには5分ほど時間がかかります。濡れた布で拭くだけです。 環境に優しく健康に有益。 Royal Craft 木製キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーは、オーガニックの竹の木から作られています。 木の繊維は100%オーガニックであるだけでなく、抗菌効果があり、台所用品にも適しています。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 台所用品オーガナイザーをリビングルーム、ベッドルーム、キッチンに置くつもりであっても、結果は壮大になります。 しっかりとした木製の質感は、あなたを助けることができますが恋に落ちる美しい装飾品を作ります!
拡張可能なキッチン引き出しオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製銀食器オーガナイザーは、あらゆるサイズの引き出しに置くことができます。調節可能なので、手袋のようにフィットします。
9スロットの銀食器トレイ。溝付きの引き出しの仕切りがその間にあり、最大限の容量と利便性のために設計されています。
強化ベースと深いコンパートメントは、食器引き出しオーガナイザーの耐久性と、キッチン用品のための余分なスペースを確保します。 すべてのスロットを最も効率的に使用。手の届くところに必要なものすべて。
オーガニックウッド。 竹製引き出しオーガナイザーは、環境にやさしく、健康に無害です。持続可能なオーガニックの竹から作られています。
お手入れが簡単なカトラリートレイ。 キッチン用品ホルダーを新品同様に保つのは簡単です。湿らせた布で拭くだけできれいになります。
オーガニック竹製引き出しオーガナイザーで、キッチン用品や銀食器を整理しましょう。 調理中に注意が必要なものがたくさんあるとき - 必要なものをすべて1つの場所に持つことが重要です。 いつでもお気に入りのものを目立たなくてはならないように、キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーを手に入れてください。 Royal Craft木製キッチン用品ホルダーの主な利点: 調節可能なサイドの付いた拡張可能なカトラリートレイ。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 強化ベース付き銀食器トレイ。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 環境に優しく、健康に有益です。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 調節可能なサイズで拡張可能なオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製食器ホルダーは、あらゆる引き出しに簡単に収まります。 すべてを完璧に見せるには、オーガナイザーのサイズを調整してください。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 このキッチン用具ホルダーは、手の届くところにすべての食器を収納するための追加のコンパートメントを備えています。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 明らかに、引き出しをできるだけ長く新品のように見せたいと思っています。 シルバーウェアオーガナイザーのお手入れには5分ほど時間がかかります。濡れた布で拭くだけです。 環境に優しく健康に有益。 Royal Craft 木製キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーは、オーガニックの竹の木から作られています。 木の繊維は100%オーガニックであるだけでなく、抗菌効果があり、台所用品にも適しています。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 台所用品オーガナイザーをリビングルーム、ベッドルーム、キッチンに置くつもりであっても、結果は壮大になります。 しっかりとした木製の質感は、あなたを助けることができますが恋に落ちる美しい装飾品を作ります!
拡張可能なキッチン引き出しオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製銀食器オーガナイザーは、あらゆるサイズの引き出しに置くことができます。調節可能なので、手袋のようにフィットします。
9スロットの銀食器トレイ。溝付きの引き出しの仕切りがその間にあり、最大限の容量と利便性のために設計されています。
強化ベースと深いコンパートメントは、食器引き出しオーガナイザーの耐久性と、キッチン用品のための余分なスペースを確保します。 すべてのスロットを最も効率的に使用。手の届くところに必要なものすべて。
オーガニックウッド。 竹製引き出しオーガナイザーは、環境にやさしく、健康に無害です。持続可能なオーガニックの竹から作られています。
お手入れが簡単なカトラリートレイ。 キッチン用品ホルダーを新品同様に保つのは簡単です。湿らせた布で拭くだけできれいになります。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Package Dimensions: 45 x 35.3 x 6.8 cm
Material: シルバー, 木製
Color: バンブー
Size: Silverware Organizer
Package Weight: 2.02 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Royal Craft Wood
Material: シルバー, 木製
Color: バンブー
Size: Silverware Organizer
Package Weight: 2.02 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Royal Craft Wood
Byline
Brand: Royal Craft Wood
Merchant
Sold by: N-forest
All Variant
B07TVDFVV9
Size Variations
Silverware Organizer
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B07TVDFVV9: Silverware Organizer
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Bought this item for the rave reviews. But, on the day it arrived, I noticed that the wood was expanding and the panels dividing the space were coming off the walls. Just overall poorly made product. I actually chucked it after couple months of usage and ended up buying plastic ones at target. They are so much easier to clean and store my utensils. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Fits in my 18 1/2 wide 20 inch long drawer well. The natural bamboo color matches the interior of the drawer. The organizer that came with our silverware was painted wood & we started noticing paint chips so this is why I would stick with the non painted type. I added 2, 3x6 compartments to the one side to organize small spoons & such. Over all this was a bit shorter than my drawer length so I put two pieces of cardboard behind it to prevent from sliding when opening & closing. I’ve been using these for years in other drawers. I have had to glue one I had for a while…joins started to loosen but other than that I think these are worth it.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月7日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Sturdy, beautiful and worth the price!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月6日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
works great
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月6日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I really like this product, but it was broken one the side when it arrived. So when I slide it to make it bigger it pops off.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月3日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Wish it would have for my drawer. Missed the mark by 1/4". Smith transition in size, nice clean look. Just not for me.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月3日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This is one of my all-time favorite purchases from Amazon. Instantly transformed my drawer. Why did I use the old plastic organizer for so long?!? Easy to install and I love that I can utilize the entire width of the drawer with the expandable feature.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
It lasted all of a week before the product fell apart. I’m quite irritated.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
These are great! I bought two for my utensil drawer and I’m finally organized after five years of living in my new house. And, they look so pretty!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I recommend this organizer. It fits perfectly in my shallow island drawer placing my organized flatware conveniently right in my reach.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I have been looking for the correct amount of drawer storage for years. This product is great and flexible for large kitchen utensil drawers.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I was disappointed with this purchase. The organizer doesn't expandable so there's more room left over in the drawer than I wanted (I wanted the organizer to fully fill the drawer).
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年7月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I really wanted to like it but it broke within a couple days and so I ordered a replacement and that one broke even worse. The dividers completely came apart and fell off :(
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月30日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
It's very well made, and expands to fit our drawer precisely - in fact, we have light oak cabinetry, and this matches so well, it looks like it was made to fit. Love it!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月29日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Just plain great