技術仕様.
N/A
2021年6月30日にカナダでレビュー済み
This is perfect for my under sink cabinet. Fits lots of stuff and is really cute. Easily assembled.
N/A
2021年6月30日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
We bought a pop-up camper last year with no storage space or kitchen, just a mid-thigh high shelf where a kitchen might have gone. So I created a counter-height workspace with two of these drawer units as the base for a 1/2" thick piece of plywood that I painted & finished to a gloss. (If you want to see, take a look at the photos I am putting with this review.)These two storage units provide drawers for linens, cooking implements, bowls, and even my coffee mugs! The drawers slide in and out fairly easily, but there is a little drag which I appreciate because it keeps them from flying out of the rails when someone might pull a little too quickly.I was unsure when I ordered just how sturdy they would be for my purpose; they have been ideal! I use the countertop for easy meal prep, and have never had an issue with the drawer units feeling shaky or weak in any way. I do use a large piece of non-skid drawer liner on the top of each drawer unit to keep the countertop from sliding on the metal of the drawer unit tops, and this works perfectly. Plus the rubber feet keeps the whole thing from scooting on the existing shelf unless I deliberately push it to move it.The frame was easy to assemble with a screwdriver. Just FYI, the design on the tops of the two items I received is not the same - one is wavy, one is a grid. I don't care, because they aren't visible under the countertop, but I thought it should be noted.
N/A
2021年6月30日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This was a breeze putting together and I use mine in my bathroom. The top holds Guideposts or Our Daily Bread !
N/A
2021年6月29日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
The size. To unclutter my desk.
N/A
2021年6月27日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This was easy to assemble and did work for the space 8 had it for. It could be a little wider. It is a bit expensive.
N/A
2021年6月25日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Likes: height of both drawers, pretty sturdy, nice lookDislikes: design is not the most space effective, materials feel a bit cheap, scratchy feel when pulling drawers in and out, bottom drawer slips off it’s rails every now and again
N/A
2021年6月23日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Muy buena calidad me encanto el color
N/A
2021年6月21日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This thing came bent and its wobbly and not very sturdy , it was easy to assemble but its useless as it wobbles and its uneven
N/A
2021年6月20日にカナダでレビュー済み
Loved this so much I ordered a second, bigger one for under my sink as well. Easy to assemble, sturdy and well made.
N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Works as it should. Will purchase another.
N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Clean design and well built
N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I just moved and had tall cabinets with no shelves. I bought one for every cabinet. It works great for storage. I have it 4 stars because if you put cans in the bottom drawer the weight makes it hard to open. I need to find a lubricant that will work.
N/A
2021年6月18日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I like this item, have ordered a total of 3 over the years for different uses.
N/A
2021年6月18日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This little drawer set is so nice. It goes together really easily and is sturdy once it's put together. The drawers slide easily and it doesn't bow when it's full.
N/A
2021年6月16日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Perfect size for under the bathroom sink. Easy to assemble
コンプレックスを輝きに変えるブランド「SOLVE」ブランド ...
BEAUCE株式会社(本社:東京都渋谷区、代表取締役社長:平嶋友香)は、コンプレックスを輝きに変えていくブランド『SOLVE(ソルヴ)』に、人気モデルの田中亜希子さんをブランドアンバサダーとしてお迎えしました。今後、SOLVEを体現するミューズとして、広告や商品開発などに取り組んでまいります。 ■「SOLVE」ブランドコンセプト 「明日の私を好きになる。-SOLVE」 「SOLVE」は、コンプレッ ...
週休3日制を理解するために…同じ給料で労働時間を短くしたいなら ...
政治家や環境保護主義者は、週休3日(週4日勤務)制を推奨している。 複数の実験結果によると、給与を下げなくても労働時間は短縮できることがわかっている。 Insiderでは、このテーマに関する書籍のリストをまとめた。 アイスランドで実施された社会実験が広く知られたこともあり、週休3日(週4日勤務)制のコンセプトが再び話題になっている。 政治家や環境保護主義者、活動家たちは、同じ給与で労働時間を短くす ...
期間限定〈マリークヮント〉のアフタヌーンティーが登場 ...
大阪難波〈スイスホテル南海大阪〉6階「ザ・ラウンジ」のアフタヌーンティー。8月・9月は〈マリークヮント〉とのコラボレーションアフタヌーンティーがいただけます。TWGティーブッフェ付きで、提供期間は8月1日から9月30日まで。 大阪難波〈スイスホテル南海大阪〉6階「ザ・ラウンジ」でいただけるアフタヌーンティー。8月・9月は〈マリークヮント〉とのコラボレーションアフタヌーンティーがいただけます。〈マリ ...
机に挟み込みだけで簡単に後付できるキーボードスライダーの白色 ...
本製品は、既存のデスクにクランプで簡単に取付ができるキーボードスライダーと引き出しです。例えば、デスクを購入する際、オプション選択であるキーボードスライダーを付けとけばよかった、ということはないでしょうか。本製品は、挟み込む箇所があれば固定できるクランプ式を採用し簡単に後付ができる製品です。 100-KB003Wは幅70cm、100-KB004Wは幅51cm、100-KB008Wは幅70cmでスラ ...
アーセナルがさらなる補強に動く? アルテタ監督が示唆「まだやる ...
アーセナルのミケル・アルテタ監督がプレミアリーグ開幕節のブレントフォード戦前の会見に臨みさらなる補強を示唆している。 昨シーズンを8位で終えたアーセナルは今夏MFサンビ・ロコンガ、DFベン・ホワイト、DFヌーノ・タヴァレスを獲得し的確な補強でチーム力を増強している。しかしアーセナルはさらなる補強に動く可能性があるようだ。 同監督はプレミアリーグ開幕を控えた前日会見に臨み、「この移籍市場の最初の時期 ...