simplehouseware Stackable Can Rack Organizer, Chrome

simplehouseware Stackable Can Rack Organizer, Chrome
Rating
製品の詳細
Size:1-Pack
simplehouseware Stackable Rack, Organizer, Chrome

Multiple sets allow you to stack and stack together design: 2 years of eye
Can store up to 36 or different sizes / Jars
6 Adjustable plastic dividers allow different sizes, Jars and pull tab positions,
Solid construction, chrome finish combined for hardware-less
Dimensions: 17" W x 13.5" D x 13.5h
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Simple Houseware
Model Number: ‎CO-001-1
Package Dimensions: ‎43.9 x 34 x 6.6 cm
Color: ‎クロム
Size: ‎1-Pack
Package Weight: ‎2.06 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Simple Houseware
Item Weight: ‎4.29 Pounds
Byline
Brand: Simple Houseware
Merchant
Sold by: Quality Design Store
All Variant
B01IIXR2II
Size Variations
1-Pack
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B01IIXR2II: 1-Pack
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2021

It’s alright. The directions are horrible, but it’s not rocket science to put together. Doesn’t store as many cans as I hoped.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2021

I like this product. Helps my pantry to stay organized and items are easy to locate. I may get 2 more.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

Very easy to put together , could be a little more sturdy. And should be wide enough to get four cans in each row

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021

Exactly what I’ve been looking for .

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021

I loved how easy it went up and how much it could hold. I have it in my pantry and I'm going to buy another one for my RV.