simplehuman Sink Caddy KT1116

simplehuman Sink Caddy KT1116
Rating
製品の詳細
N/A

Size (W x D x H): 7.7 x 5.6 x 7.5 inches (19.4 x 14.3 x 19
Weight: 15.7 oz (451 g)
Material: Stainless steel
Country of Origin: China
Item Model
‎KT1116
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎14.22 x 19.3 x 19.05 cm; 300 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎simplehuman (シンプルヒューマン)
Item model number‏: ‎KT1116
Byline
Visit the simplehuman (シンプルヒューマン) Store
Merchant
Sold by: インポート磯子
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
2021年7月3日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

The size is about a fourth of my sink so gets in the way when doing dishes but other than that great buy

N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

I like this in theory - it fits my sponge and bottle brush well, drains water and looks attractive. But it doesn't stay stuck to the side of my sink, so it's completely useless. Total dud.

N/A
2021年7月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

The suction cups don't hold. It's a waste of money.

N/A
2021年6月29日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Robustez

N/A
2021年6月25日に英国でレビュー済み

This is the 2nd time I have bought this due to moving house. Best suction pad!

N/A
2021年6月25日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Great product.

N/A
2021年6月25日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

I ordered another one for my daughter apartment.

N/A
2021年6月24日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Another great product from this awesome company. There are many sink caddies but this is a smart one. It has a little handle that goes on the top of the counter and doesn’t let the caddy slip - which happens with the other caddies that only rely on suction cups to hold it in place. It’s with the extra cost. Also has a few different sections to place the sponges and brushes. Get it!

N/A
2021年6月19日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This will not stay suctioned to my sink. Maybe bc my sink is not stainless steel?

N/A
2021年6月19日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Won’t stick if you have a composite sink. Had to return.

N/A
2021年6月18日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Just got this today. Was excited it looks just as nice as the pictures show. Was very disappointed when I went to put it in my sink and noticed that it hung crooked after inspecting it I noticed that it only came with 3 suction cups

N/A
2021年6月16日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

It is such a well made product. And the suction power is amazing.

N/A
2021年6月15日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This product is awful! I used for 2 months and the screw broke and the suction is weak. I never buy again. Don’t work good.

N/A
2021年6月12日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Great suction cup and I always like Simplehuman brands, so I wasn’t surprised that the quality is really good and love the storage capacity. Highly recommend.

N/A
2021年6月10日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This product looks great, but repeatedly fell off the sink even with the included rear support arm. I think it's just too heavy for the suction cups. I would not recommend it.