Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2 by Tovolo
Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2 by Tovolo
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
2.25 mold and innovative silicone cap creates larger cubes; Silicone seal creates a tight seal; Stacks neatly to conserve space; No leak – FREE and WON-B 't tip in the freezer; BPA Free – Dishwasher Safe
Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2
Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Tovolo
Model Number: 81-2586
Package Dimensions: 20 x 10.8 x 10.8 cm
Package Weight: 0.42 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Tovolo
Item Weight: 0.55 Pounds
Model Number: 81-2586
Package Dimensions: 20 x 10.8 x 10.8 cm
Package Weight: 0.42 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Tovolo
Item Weight: 0.55 Pounds
Byline
Brand: Tovolo
Merchant
Sold by: AYRA LACO堂
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020
Great for drinks
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2018
This has transcended my drink cocktail experience. The large cube really does melt slower yet keep the entire drink cold. Thank you.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2014
These molds work beautifully. I was surprised at how clear the ice came out since our regular ice trays are a bit cloudy. Truly well designed.If you want absolutely crystal clear cubes, plop these molds in an insulated container like a Styrofoam cooler or lunch box while they're in the freezer. It slows the rate of freezing which lets all the little air bubbles escape as it solidifies.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2014
I'm very satisfied with these molds. They are easy to maintain and make excellent cubes. I've only used tap water so far, but the cubes come out great none-the-less. I'm excited to try filtered, boiled, or distilled water to see how the ice turns out. I'd highly recommend these cubes for their quality and price. Like some of the other reviews have stated you may have to fill just a hair below the fill line because the water expands as it freezes. If you fill it at or above the line the mold may or will separate a little bit.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2017
Love these! I would've given 5 stars, but the cubes stick and occasionally crack slightly when I'm trying to get rhem out of the molds. Other than that, great product.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2019
Good lucky making ice that doesn’t crack. They work great but the universe will have its way.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2017
These cubes are huge! Bigger than expected. So big that they don't fit in the glass I intended to use them in. Not going to fault the cubes because I don't know how dimensions work. Once I get a bigger glass, these will be a delight.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2020
Overall very solid but nearly every cube I pull is deeply cracked. This results in the cube quickly cracking into two pieces once placed into a drink. Who knows, maybe it’s my freezer setting and has nothing to do with the mold itself.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2020
This was a gift. My brother had these, so I purchased as a gift at Christmas for a young man (23 years old) He loved it!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2016
Nice - but it's a bit difficult to find a glass these fit into! Updated review - they smell funny after awhile. I use filtered water too. I tried soaking these in baking soda but all I smell is plastic from the ice cubes.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2018
Really cool and works well and looks great but too big for ANY of our cups ?
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2017
Makes nice cubes but these are HUGE. They don't fit in any of my glasses or tumblers. I also have the spheres which are a much better size.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020
I’ve cubes came out too large for my glasses
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2017
Does a great job but the cubes it makes are too big for a standard bourbon or old fashioned glass so you have to melt it down slightly first.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2015
These work fairly well but I don't think they're as simple to use as one would expect, that is if you want a perfect shape. If you're OKAY with good enough this product is for you, but I've had to try many many times before I got a nice shape out of it.