Tovolo - Sphere Ice Molding - 2 Pack

Tovolo - Sphere Ice Molding - 2 Pack
Rating
Descriptions
Stacks neatly to conserve space; Leak-free and won't tip in the freezer; Silicone cap; BPA free ice molds; Dishwasher safe

Makes beautiful sphere ice
Enjoy whiskey and more with this sphere ice and feel different.
Item Model
‎80-9697
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎8.89 x 8.89 x 16.51 cm; 160 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Tovolo
Item model number‏: ‎80-9697
Byline
Brand: Tovolo
Merchant
Sold by: hassen shop
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

I was gifted a set of these at Christmas and didn't use them much but once I discovered how much I loved the spheres, I started using them every day...which is when the trouble began. The first set broke down after a few months and now this new set is falling apart after less than 2 months of use! Wish there were a better solution!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

They make good round ice cubes. But the speres are always cracked , I'm guessing from the freezing process. Work well for my crown. Takes a while for them to melt. To large for my costco thermo flask though.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

I have several of these and have tried several others. I think this one is the best of the options I have tried and the only drawback has been removal is not always simple.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

The first time I used it, it fell out of freezer and broke! They won't take it back!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021

Great product, makes a huge iceball that fits my highball glasses perfectly. One ball lasts for several drinks too. Well made, the silicone is very thick so tearing is unlikely.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

Product was very easy to clean

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

Son buenos

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

Satisfactorio

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021

Freeze flavored water, leftover coffee (for iced coffee) or leftover tea (for iced tea), margarita mix for better margs, cranberry juice for Cape Cods, you get the idea.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021

I definitely recommend it

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 26, 2021

So far so good. First attempt seems perfect.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021

Mostly its an ovoid shape, and it can be difficult to pop out. I still use it frequently and am happy to have it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021

Our fridge at work sucks when it comes to making ice...either it jams or someone uses it all before noon and good luck having ice in your drink. Someone here bought a product similar to this, but it was just a circular mold you needed to put water in through a tiny hole on the top...not simple. I bought these hoping it would work and freak yeah it did...the ice ball is smooth and two of them work perfect in my 30 oz Yeti...

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021

Last attempt at round cubes. So glad we found these

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

I love how cold these ice balls keep my drinks without watering them down!