tubshroom革命的な浴槽シャワー排水プロテクターヘアキャッチャー/ Strainer / Snare 2 Pack CPTSCLE2PK

tubshroom革命的な浴槽シャワー排水プロテクターヘアキャッチャー/ Strainer / Snare 2 Pack CPTSCLE2PK
Rating
Descriptions
Color:クリア
毎日無数の挑戦に直面しています。 詰まった排水口のクリーニングは、感謝のことに、もうそれらの1つである必要はありません--TubShroomのおかげです。 TubShroom はバスタブ ヘアストッパーで、シャワー浴槽の排水口にぴったりフィットし、簡単に髪を集めることができ、脆弱な排水口を下ろすようにします。 バスルームに値するヒーローです。 TubShroom はあらゆる種類の髪に使えます--人間でもペットでも同様です。 配管工からの悪い請求書はなく、パイプにダメージを与える有害な化学物質ベースのドレンクリーナーを使用する必要はもうありません。

通常のプラグと異なりドレインに移動されるヘアを収集し、内側にtubshroomに、を綺麗に囲まれています
時間をクリーンアップすることは複数の絡んだ汚れ拭き取っtubshroomして実行、強い化学物質なし、だけ
tubshroomフィット、任意の標準は浴槽放電と保証します。すべての単一のたびに髪をキャッチ
4つの楽しい色:クリーンなホワイト、マリンブルー、有機オレンジグリーンと秋
すべての標準の1.5インチの浴槽排水適合または1.5インチのバスルームのシンクの排水口
Item Model
‎CPTSCLE2PK
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎5.59 x 5.59 x 5.08 cm; 22.68 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Juka Innovations
Item model number‏: ‎CPTSCLE2PK
Byline
Brand: TubShroom
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B07BZPH1D5, B01BYRMGCC
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
クリア, ブルー
Variation Details
B07BZPH1D5: クリア
B01BYRMGCC: ブルー
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2021

Only hair catcher on the market that actually does what it’s supposed to do, and I have bought MANY! It’s super easy to use and clean!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2021

Works great. Happy with this purchase.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2021

I was looking for hair catcher for my bathtub. I got flat cirface with different combish bump on top one before but since tub is flat it didn't catch hairs very well but stuck around the outside of the catcher circle. I still use that for bathroom sink since it is like flasco shape.This has good height and top is sticking out, not same hight as a drain ring. So hairs don't stay and start blocking water flow. Super easy to clean also.This is must buy item for me and I really recommend if u r looking for great hair catcher for your bathtub!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021

Not as great as I had hoped. It collected some hair but not much. I don’t think it was worth the money.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021

Water did not drain appropriately.