Utopia Kitchen シーズニング済み鉄鋳製 スキレット(31.8Cm/12.5インチ) 31.75cm(12.5インチ)

Utopia Kitchen シーズニング済み鉄鋳製 スキレット(31.8Cm/12.5インチ) 31.75cm(12.5インチ)
Rating
製品の詳細
N/A

Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet (12.5 inch) by Utopia Kitchen
Item Model
‎UK0040
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎43.18 x 31.75 x 5.84 cm; 3.63 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Utopia Kitchen
Item model number‏: ‎UK0040
Byline
Brand: Utopia Kitchen
Merchant
Sold by: CN LIONS SHOP
All Variant
B00X4WQMAS
Size Variations
31.75cm(12.5インチ)
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B00X4WQMAS: 31.75cm(12.5インチ)
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021

I'm giving them 5 stars due to their stellar, generous support and communication when my pan arrived with three significant scratches that somehow evaded quality control. I was going to return it but I figured I contact them with the evidence to give them a chance and try to re-season it a few times. Of course, the scratches are still there, but it appears cosmetic if you didn't know it's history - most importantly, the skillet is very high quality and the non stick coating is already in full effect (I seasoned it like 4 times in the last 24 hours though because I was concerned about the scratches). I'm used to buying Lodge but give Utopia a chance! I recommend this company and its products.Remember, if you don't know or have the experience to properly use cast iron, its most likely NOT the company's fault. Do your research and have patience. My situation is different because it was a quality control issue which I was able to immediately document and report minutes after delivery. No matter what the product, you should always meticulously inspect your purchases and document evidence, if needed. Good luck!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021

This pre-seasoned cast iron skillet works perfectly for searing meats and everything else you'd use a skillet for. And what's really great is that it is so affordable with great quality. I am so pleased with this purchase. Highest recommendations for this seller, skillet, packaging, super-fast delivery, and entire transaction. Thanks so much.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021

Washed it and went to start cooking good heat dist. Good seasoning works like a cast iron should. Brand new love it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021

I didn't have a single issue with mine,works well,and easy to clean. I would buy it again.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021

Unsure of my rating but giving the benefit of the doubt. Allow me to explain.Recently, received the pan and twice seasoned it again because I am anal. Wife cooked with it, and all aspects were fine. However, she scrubbed it with dishsoap b/c she didn't realize, so I seasoned it a third time.I'm new to cast iron, so I can't say with 100% confidence, but I'm not sure how seasoned the pan can get by looking at the post-season finish on the pan. It doesn't really look sealed/shiny: it still looks dull a bit. (I've read the importance of not over-oiling it, so maybe that's why.)Another aspect is that, given the above, the pan shouldn't develop rust after it's washed with warm water and placed over a burner to evaporate all traces of moisture, but it does have trace amounts of rust in small spots from time to time. Again, I'm just not sure if this is normal behavior for a seasoned iron pan.Maybe this is all by design but I've copied exactly how to properly season cast iron and am confident I did it right each time.I will continue to monitor but so far, no major criticisms.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 5, 2021

I can sear steaks perfectly

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021

Love it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

Heavy, feels durable and cooks well. I like that I can go from the stove top to the oven with this skillet ? . Cleaning is a bit rough, dont use paper towel and dont leave it wet, it will rust.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

Just like it should be

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

This pan is a bit too heavy but it works good

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

Very good quality.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021

Mother in law loved it! I ordered with the little heat handle so she wouldn’t get burned.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

Sunday breakfast yesss

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021

I’m learning to properly sear a steak in a cast iron skillet and this skillet works great! Preseasoned, heats quickly and evenly, and easy to clean.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021

Glad I found this! Needed a larger one because I love to cook in a cast iron!